Welcome to the next part of CoinCasso explainers! Recently, we released our new wallet app – CCWallet! In this episode, we will explain how to create your own wallet, make a backup and get a public & private key. Let’s go!
1. Open CCWallet app and create a 6-digit PIN code.
2. Click “Create a new wallet”.
3. Choose the cryptocurrency you want to have stored in your wallet. If you want to have ERC-20 tokens stored, choose Ethereum.
4. Type your wallet name and click “Create”.
5. Unlock your wallet with a previously chosen 6-digit number. You can also use biometrics for verification.
6. Click “backup”.
7. Unlock your wallet again (6-digit code).
8. Then, you will be asked to save your recovery phrase in case you lose your phone. Click “got it” to proceed to this step.
9. A screen will open with 12 different words given in a certain order. Save these phrases in a safe place – you will be prompted to provide them in the next step!
10. Verify the recovery phrase that you have saved in a secure place earlier.
11. Congratulations! You have done a successful backup. Click “Got it”.
12. Click on the QR Code thumbnail to view your public key.
13. You can copy your public key by clicking “Share”.
1. Go back to settings. Click “Manage Wallets”.
2. Click the name of your wallet.
3. Click “Export Private Key”.
4. Read the warning and click “Continue”. You will see your private key. Please be very careful with it!
5. Get your private key.
That’s it! Have a great experience using our app!
Copyright © Coincasso LT UAB 2018-2022