Last time in CoinCasso Explainer Part 2, we showed how to register, verify an account and deposit funds. This time, we continue a guide on how to use CoinCasso.io. How to transfer money from main balance to purchase balance? How to buy CCX tokens? How to withdraw CCX tokens to an external wallet? Check below:
1. Visit CoinCasso.io.
2. From the menu on the left, choose “Money”.
3. From the drop-down menu, choose “Transfer”.
4. Enter an amount and click “Transfer”.
1. To buy tokens, go to the main menu and choose “ICO”.
2. From the drop-down menu, choose “Buy CCX”.
3. Enter the amount of CCX you want to buy and press the “Pay via Purchase Balance” button.
1. From the menu on the left, choose “Internal Exchange”. This option is available only for people who take part in our affiliate program (check the details at the end of the article), and therefore, they have funds in the Market Balance.
2. From the drop-down menu, choose “CCX / USD Exchange”.
3. Enter an amount and a bid, then click “Buy CCX”.
1. In the last Explainer, we have shown how to create CCX wallet and insert a public key in the settings. Then, you need to open Money > Withdraw.
In our affiliate program, you can earn money thanks to a simple system. If someone registers on CoinCasso.io from your affiliate link and buys CCX tokens, you will get 15% of the money he spent – for example, if your friend bought CCX tokens for 1000$, you receive 150$ (a part of this funds will go to Main Balance, and a part to Market Balance). You can find an affiliate link on CoinCasso.io:
The person you sent the link to should enter your nickname in the “Referrer” field while registration:
Now, you are ready to take advantage of CoinCasso.io!
Copyright © Coincasso OU 2018-2021