Zcash (ZEC) is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency based on Blockchain technology. Project was founded in 2014, by Zerocoin Electric Coin Company, whose CEO is Zooko Wilcox. This cryptocurrency is based on the Proof of Work algorithm, and has the option of completely anonymous transactions. Block time of Zcash is 2,5 minutes. On 29 October, 2016, Zcash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $5,941.80.
Official website: https://z.cash/
Source Code: https://github.com/zcash/zcash
Read news about Zcash:
- Bitcoin’s next top could be between $75K and $306K, Kraken research suggestsCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoA reading of the historical data paints a promising picture for Bitcoin’s potential growth in 2021.
- Stocks slide as dollar hits 4-month highs: Why Bitcoin price is slumping below $50KCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin is slumping as the DXY breaks out and the U.S. stock market tanks.
- MicroStrategy dismisses market uncertainty, buys another Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe software company added another $10 million in BTC to its war chest.
- Bitfury's US Bitcoin mining subsidiary to go public via $2B SPAC mergerCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin mining firms, even the newly-established ones, seem to be increasingly pursuing public listings.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Bybit shuts up shop in UK in compliance with FCA banCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBybit will stop serving customers from U.K.-based IP addresses starting March 31, following the FCA’s ban on all cryptocurrency derivatives…