ZCash (ZEC) is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency based on Blockchain technology. Project was founded in 2014, by Zerocoin Electric Coin Company, whose CEO is Zooko Wilcox. This cryptocurrency is based on the Proof of Work algorithm, and has the option of completely anonymous transactions. Block time of ZCash is 2,5 minutes. On 29 October, 2016, ZCash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $5,941.80.
Official website: https://z.cash/
Source Code: https://github.com/zcash/zcash
Read news about Zcash:
- The Need to Report Carbon Emissions Amid the Coronavirus PandemicCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoModern digital companies require more and more energy, which contributes to the global rise of carbon emissions
- Bitcoin Price Pumps $600 to CME Gap, But $6.6K May Be End for BullsCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoBTC price dead cat bounce or more evidence that the bottom is in?
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New UpdateCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoChinese mining firm Bitmain enhances Antminer E3’s lifespan by launching firmware
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone VaysCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe low is in for Bitcoin after $3,700 crash, Tone Vays has said as he dispels fears of lower lows
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap AboveCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBitcoin bounces back after signs of weakness result in a brief trip below $5,900