Zcash (ZEC) is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency based on Blockchain technology. Project was founded in 2014, by Zerocoin Electric Coin Company, whose CEO is Zooko Wilcox. This cryptocurrency is based on the Proof of Work algorithm, and has the option of completely anonymous transactions. Block time of Zcash is 2,5 minutes. On 29 October, 2016, Zcash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $5,941.80.
Official website: https://z.cash/
Source Code: https://github.com/zcash/zcash
Read news about Zcash:
- 3 things traders are saying about Bitcoin and the state of the bull marketCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoContrarian Bitcoin analysts pinpoint three reasons why they are still bullish on BTC price for the short and long-term.
- Data shows derivatives had little to do with Bitcoin's drop to $29KCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoBitcoin price shocked investors as it plunged 20% to a 6-month low, but data shows derivatives played a marginal role…
- Price analysis 6/23: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, XRP, DOGE, DOT, UNI, BCH, LTCCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoThe swift rebound in Bitcoin and altcoins indicates strong accumulation occurring at lower levels.
- Crypto market cap recovers $76B, altcoins rally after Bitcoin hits $34KCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoBitcoin’s quick recovery to $34,800 ignited a rally in altcoins, boosting the total crypto market capitalization by $76 billion.
- Senator Cynthia Lummis excited to buy the Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoThe senator from Wyoming plans to buy more BTC if the price drops further.