Ripple is an independent digital asset that is native to the XRP Ledger. This cryptocurrency was created by Ripple Labs Inc. and published in 2005 as a financial service to provide protection payment options to members of the community via a global network. In 2011 it was modernized so that it works faster than Bitcoin. Ripple was characterized by a network block that is generated in as little as 3.5 seconds. On 4 January 2018, Ripple had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $3.84.
XRP has become one of the most popular cryptos in the USA. An interesting fact is that the maximum price of XRP had happened 2 weeks after Bitcoin’s ATH. You can see it in the above Ripple price chart.Read more
Right now, XRP coin is placed 3rd by market capitalization, so surely a lot of people looking for the best place to buy Ripple. The volume of XRP in the last 24h reaches almost 200 mln USD (based on the Ripple chart on Coinmarketcap).
In addition, XRP price looks quite promising. Admittedly, the Ripple worth made a small drop in according to price a year ago. But the value of this coin is stable with small increases and decreases. The fact that the price of Ripple is such interesting, surely we can ascribe to the consistently implemented strategy. Besides it, Ripple cooperates with several huge companies like Bank of America.
So… If you are looking for cryptocurrency exchange, where you can trade Ripple, or simply buy and sell XRP coin, surely you should register on CoinCasso Exchange. Low fees, fast deposit and withdrawals, also via credit/debit card.
These things you find on CoinCasso, so what are you waiting for? Click on the button “Register” in Menu and purchase some Ripple!
Official website: https://ripple.com
Source Code: https://github.com/ripple
Read news about Ripple:
- XRP price fails to ignite recovery as SEC enforcement director leaves postCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoXRP lost value on a day when the rest of the market kickstarted a sizable recovery, as the SEC enforcer…
- Grayscale Investments liquidates all of its XRP... while it still canCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoGrayscale is dissolving its XRP Trust and will distribute cash to investors after liquidating all XRP held by the trust.
- GateHub to continue supporting XRP despite Ripple's legal issuesCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoGateHub is the latest crypto firm to announce the continuation of XRP support despite Ripple’s legal issues with the SEC.
- Bakkt has no plans to support XRP, says CEOCointelegraph.com News - 4 days agoBakkt’s CEO did not mention whether the company decided to stay away from XRP due to Ripple’s ongoing legal issues.
- Bitcoin’s rollercoaster ride, Ether shines, XRP mystery: Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 3–9Cointelegraph.com News - 6 days agoThe best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph…