VeChain is a smart platform and cryptocurrency, and works on system BaaS (Blockchain as a System) and has our block network (VET). Platform was founded in 2015, by chinese developer – Sunny Lu. VeChain has a working product, which offers our clients quality control of the supply chain using the VeChain Identity (VID) system. On 4 September, 2018, VeChain had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0.019775.
Official website: https://www.vechain.org/
Read news about VeChain:
- The Most Malicious Ransomwares Demanding Crypto to Watch Out ForCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoAs tech advances, so too, do the malware attacks. Amid a pandemic, ransomwares are turning to privacy-centric coins to get…
- Price Analysis 7/3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, BNB, EOS. CROCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoBitcoin and many altcoins are struggling to rise above the 20-day EMA, suggesting bears have the advantage in the short-term.
- Kraken’s Head of Business: ‘Bitcoin Could Go to $1,000,000‘Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoKraken Head of Business Dan Held explains why he believes Bitcoin could reach $1,000,000.
- Ripple Likely Sold XRP in an Unregistered Securities OfferingCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoThe former CFTC chair’s analysis stating that Ripple’s XRP is not a security might be wrong.
- Set Your Alarms: Most Bitcoin Is Now Traded During These HoursCointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoThe start of trading in New York appears to impact Bitcoin volatility much more than other stock markets.