VeChain is a smart platform and cryptocurrency, and works on system BaaS (Blockchain as a System) and has our block network (VET). Platform was founded in 2015, by chinese developer – Sunny Lu. VeChain has a working product, which offers our clients quality control of the supply chain using the VeChain Identity (VID) system. On 4 January, 2021, VeChain had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0,027040.
Official website: https://www.vechain.org/
Read news about VeChain:
- 3 things traders are saying about Bitcoin and the state of the bull marketCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoContrarian Bitcoin analysts pinpoint three reasons why they are still bullish on BTC price for the short and long-term.
- Data shows derivatives had little to do with Bitcoin's drop to $29KCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoBitcoin price shocked investors as it plunged 20% to a 6-month low, but data shows derivatives played a marginal role…
- Price analysis 6/23: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, XRP, DOGE, DOT, UNI, BCH, LTCCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoThe swift rebound in Bitcoin and altcoins indicates strong accumulation occurring at lower levels.
- Crypto market cap recovers $76B, altcoins rally after Bitcoin hits $34KCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoBitcoin’s quick recovery to $34,800 ignited a rally in altcoins, boosting the total crypto market capitalization by $76 billion.
- Senator Cynthia Lummis excited to buy the Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoThe senator from Wyoming plans to buy more BTC if the price drops further.