VeChain is a smart platform and cryptocurrency, and works on system BaaS (Blockchain as a System) and has our block network (VET). Platform was founded in 2015, by chinese developer – Sunny Lu. VeChain has a working product, which offers our clients quality control of the supply chain using the VeChain Identity (VID) system. On 4 September, 2018, VeChain had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0.019775.
Official website: https://www.vechain.org/
Read news about VeChain:
- The Need to Report Carbon Emissions Amid the Coronavirus PandemicCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoModern digital companies require more and more energy, which contributes to the global rise of carbon emissions
- Bitcoin Price Pumps $600 to CME Gap, But $6.6K May Be End for BullsCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoBTC price dead cat bounce or more evidence that the bottom is in?
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New UpdateCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoChinese mining firm Bitmain enhances Antminer E3’s lifespan by launching firmware
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone VaysCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe low is in for Bitcoin after $3,700 crash, Tone Vays has said as he dispels fears of lower lows
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap AboveCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBitcoin bounces back after signs of weakness result in a brief trip below $5,900