VeChain is a smart platform and cryptocurrency, and works on system BaaS (Blockchain as a System) and has our block network (VET). Platform was founded in 2015, by chinese developer – Sunny Lu. VeChain has a working product, which offers our clients quality control of the supply chain using the VeChain Identity (VID) system. On 4 January, 2021, VeChain had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0,027040.
Official website: https://www.vechain.org/
Read news about VeChain:
- Bitcoin’s next top could be between $75K and $306K, Kraken research suggestsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoA reading of the historical data paints a promising picture for Bitcoin’s potential growth in 2021.
- Stocks slide as dollar hits 4-month highs: Why Bitcoin price is slumping below $50KCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin is slumping as the DXY breaks out and the U.S. stock market tanks.
- MicroStrategy dismisses market uncertainty, buys another Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe software company added another $10 million in BTC to its war chest.
- Bitfury's US Bitcoin mining subsidiary to go public via $2B SPAC mergerCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBitcoin mining firms, even the newly-established ones, seem to be increasingly pursuing public listings.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Bybit shuts up shop in UK in compliance with FCA banCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBybit will stop serving customers from U.K.-based IP addresses starting March 31, following the FCA’s ban on all cryptocurrency derivatives…