USDCoin is a stablecoin, pegged to the US dollar. This token was founded by Center – a partnership between Circle and Coinbase in 2018. USDCoin is a tokenizing service American dollars and designed to move globally dollars from your wallet to other business and people. This stablecoin is based on Ethereum and is adjustable so that its value is 1 USDC: 1 USD. On 15 October 2018, USD Coin had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $1.11.
Read news about USDCoin:
- Bitcoin Market Cap Is Now Bigger Than Intel or Coca-ColaCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin overtakes Intel and Coca-Cola at a market capitalization of $205 billion.
- Volatility Data Suggests Bitcoin Price Drop to $10K Before Rally ResumesCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoVolatility metrics suggest Bitcoin price may revisit $10,000 before restarting the rally to a new 2020 high.
- Best Weekly Close Since $20K? 5 BTC Price Factors to Watch This WeekCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoLooming Bitcoin futures gaps and mainstream interest are providing the perfect environment for another week of volatility.
- Goldman Sachs: Gold Will Hit $2,300 by 2022. What About Bitcoin?Cointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoA depreciating US dollar as a reserve currency coupled with investors looking for attractive alternatives could see both BTC and…
- Garmin Coming Back Online After Hack — Was $10M Crypto Ransom Paid?Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoCybergang Evil Corp hackers reportedly demanded $10M to restore full access to Garmin’s customer support services and navigation solutions.