USDCoin is a stablecoin, pegged to the US dollar. This token was founded by Center – a partnership between Circle and Coinbase in 2018. USDCoin is a tokenizing service American dollars and designed to move globally dollars from your wallet to other business and people. This stablecoin is based on Ethereum and is adjustable so that its value is 1 USDC: 1 USD. On 15 October 2018, USD Coin had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $1.11.
Read news about USDCoin:
- Bitcoin whale clusters pinpoint 3 key levels for BTC price rally to continueCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoNew data from Whalemap reveals three whale clusters around $12K that should act as support and resistance areas for Bitcoin…
- Bitcoin price rise to $500k is inevitable, Winklevoss twins sayCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoThey said that real adoption of the asset class “hasn’t even started.”
- Stablecoins went wild in the days before Bitcoin’s recent surgeCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoRetail investors are buying into Bitcoin, says CryptoQuant CEO.
- Price analysis 10/23: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BNB, LINK, DOT, LTC, ADA, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoBitcoin is showing signs of profit booking, resulting in a slight downturn in altcoin prices.
- Novogratz calls PayPal’s Bitcoin news 'the shot heard around the world on Wall Street’Cointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoPayPal coming to crypto is big news for adoption, says the investor.