USDCoin is a stablecoin, pegged to the US dollar. This token was founded by Center- partnership between Circle and Coinbase in 2018. USDCoin is a tokenizing service american dollars, and designed to move globally dollars from your wallet to other business and people. This stablecoin is based on Ethereum, and is adjustable so that its value is 1 USDC : 1 USD. On 15 October, 2018, USD Coin had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $1.11.
Read news about USDCoin:
- Overview of Software Wallets, the Easy Way to Store CryptoCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoWhat is a software crypto wallet, and which stand out from the rest?
- Digital Dollars, Bakkt CEO Scandal, & a Continuing Pandemic: Bad Crypto News of the WeekCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoCheck out this week’s Bad Crypto News.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?Cointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoBTC price unable to break above $7,000 paints a bearish outlook
- Bitcoin Wallets Holding at Least 1 BTC Set to Hit 800K All-Time HighsCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoBitcoiners empty exchanges as wallet addresses one or more coins reach their biggest number ever
- No Tax for You: Why Crypto Traders and Miners Might Head to PortugalCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoZero taxes for crypto traders and miners: Is Portugal poised to become a Bitcoin tax haven?