USDCoin is a stablecoin, pegged to the US dollar. This token was founded by Center – a partnership between Circle and Coinbase in 2018. USDCoin is a tokenizing service American dollars and designed to move globally dollars from your wallet to other business and people. This stablecoin is based on Ethereum and is adjustable so that its value is 1 USDC: 1 USD. On 15 October 2018, USD Coin had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $1.11.
Read news about USDCoin:
- Bitcoin hash rate hits record 200 EH/s in fresh BTC price bull flagCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe old adage “price follows hash rate” may be about to see one of its biggest tests in the past…
- Cathie Woods' Ark buys a further $110M worth of Coinbase sharesCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThree exchange-traded funds offered by Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest added a total of 341,186 shares in Coinbase, worth a combined…
- r/Wallstreetbets rebans crypto discussions following Bloomberg articleCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoApparently, r/Wallstreetbets doesn’t “bow to cryptocurrencies.”
- Did Elon Musk’s ‘jet fuel’ set GameStop (and Bitcoin) ablaze?Cointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoHow many gallons of jet fuel does it take to send GameStop, Bitcoin and Dogecoin to the moon?
- Turkey to ban cryptocurrency paymentsCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoTurkey’s central bank is also banning payments providers from offering fiat-to-crypto onramps for cryptocurrency exchanges.