USDCoin is a stablecoin, pegged to the US dollar. This token was founded by Center – a partnership between Circle and Coinbase in 2018. USDCoin is a tokenizing service American dollars and designed to move globally dollars from your wallet to other business and people. This stablecoin is based on Ethereum and is adjustable so that its value is 1 USDC: 1 USD. On 15 October 2018, USD Coin had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $1.11.
Read news about USDCoin:
- Bitcoin bulls buy BTC’s $35K support retest as altcoins push higherCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin’s lower support retest was bought up by bulls, preparing BTC for another push to $40,000.
- GBTC has a new a competitor in the OTC Bitcoin trust marketCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoAnother way to buy Bitcoin in stock form has surfaced.
- Price analysis 1/15: BTC, ETH, XRP, DOT, ADA, LTC, BCH, LINK, XLM, BNBCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoAltcoins have entered a slight correction after Bitcoin’s relief rally lost steam and the price dropped below $35,000.
- Here’s how institutional investors ignited Bitcoin’s rally to $40,000Cointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoExperts weigh in on the main events from 2020 that impacted Bitcoin’s price the most.
- British financial advisor calls on the gov’t to ban crypto transactionsCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoVeteran financial advisor Neil Liversidge came to the U.K. Government and Parliament with a petition to ban crypto transactions.