TRON is a blockchain system based on a token added to her – TRX. TRX is a token, which is used for payments in the TRON system. This protocol was created on the basis of Ethereum. TRON (TRX) connects creators with recipients creating an ecosystem, which is resistant to censorship and creates privacy for users. The technology was founded by Justin Sun – Chinese entrepreneur, and former member of the Ripple team. On 5 January 2018, TRON had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0.300363.
Read news about TRON:
- Price analysis 9/18: BTC, ETH, XRP, DOT, BCH, BNB, LINK, CRO, LTC, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBitcoin and altcoins are facing selling near key resistance levels, but for now the possibility of a sharp fall remains…
- Early Bitcoiner got into the space due to his lack of Blackjack skillsCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoBitcoin losses hurt more as the price goes up.
- MicroStrategy’s CEO reveals the company’s surprising Bitcoin buying strategyCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoSuch an effort may show long-term dedication to the asset class.
- Bitcoin-based artwork smashes records, sells for $100KCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoMany artists work their entire lives and never see their work sold for this kind of price tag.
- Bitcoin whale clusters show $9.8K support is now weaker despite rallyCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoBitcoin whale clusters at $9,800 have grown in size in the past few days, indicating some whales may be preparing…