TRON is a blockchain system based on a token added to her – TRX. TRX is a token, which is used for payments in the TRON system. This protocol was created on the basis of Ethereum. TRON (TRX) connects creators with recipients creating an ecosystem, which is resistant to censorship and creates privacy for users. The technology was founded by Justin Sun – Chinese entrepreneur, and former member of the Ripple team. On 5 January 2018, TRON had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0.300363.
Read news about TRON:
- Bitcoin’s next top could be between $75K and $306K, Kraken research suggestsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoA reading of the historical data paints a promising picture for Bitcoin’s potential growth in 2021.
- Stocks slide as dollar hits 4-month highs: Why Bitcoin price is slumping below $50KCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin is slumping as the DXY breaks out and the U.S. stock market tanks.
- MicroStrategy dismisses market uncertainty, buys another Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe software company added another $10 million in BTC to its war chest.
- Bitfury's US Bitcoin mining subsidiary to go public via $2B SPAC mergerCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBitcoin mining firms, even the newly-established ones, seem to be increasingly pursuing public listings.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Bybit shuts up shop in UK in compliance with FCA banCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBybit will stop serving customers from U.K.-based IP addresses starting March 31, following the FCA’s ban on all cryptocurrency derivatives…