TRON is a blockchain system based on a token added to her – TRX. TRX is a token, which is used for payments in the TRON system. This protocol was created on the basis of Ethereum. TRON (TRX) connects creators with recipients creating an ecosystem, which is resistant to censorship and creates privacy for users. The technology was founded by Justin Sun – Chinese entrepreneur, and former member of the Ripple team. On 5 January 2018, TRON had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0.300363.
Read news about TRON:
- Price Analysis 7/3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, BNB, EOS. CROCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoBitcoin and many altcoins are struggling to rise above the 20-day EMA, suggesting bears have the advantage in the short-term.
- Kraken’s Head of Business: ‘Bitcoin Could Go to $1,000,000‘Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoKraken Head of Business Dan Held explains why he believes Bitcoin could reach $1,000,000.
- Ripple Likely Sold XRP in an Unregistered Securities OfferingCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe former CFTC chair’s analysis stating that Ripple’s XRP is not a security might be wrong.
- Set Your Alarms: Most Bitcoin Is Now Traded During These HoursCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoThe start of trading in New York appears to impact Bitcoin volatility much more than other stock markets.
- Bitcoin 90-Day Active Supply Soars to Pre-2017 Bull Run Level: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoAn on-chain metric which has been declining since 2017 is now signaling a bullish trend, analysts from Stack Funds say.