Tezos is a cryptocurrency and open-source technology, which can change and adapt with minimal disruption to the network. Opposite to Bitcoin and Ethereum, this cryptocurrency is not mining by cryptocurrency excavators but instead utilizes a Proof-of-Stake based consensus model. Block time of Tezos is ~ 60 seconds. Tezos was founded by Arthur and Kathleen Breitman, who have published their initial papers in 2014. On 13th August 2020, Tezos had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $4.48.
Official website: https://tezos.com/
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/tezos/tezos
Read news about Tezos:
- Bitcoin’s next top could be between $75K and $306K, Kraken research suggestsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoA reading of the historical data paints a promising picture for Bitcoin’s potential growth in 2021.
- Stocks slide as dollar hits 4-month highs: Why Bitcoin price is slumping below $50KCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin is slumping as the DXY breaks out and the U.S. stock market tanks.
- MicroStrategy dismisses market uncertainty, buys another Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe software company added another $10 million in BTC to its war chest.
- Bitfury's US Bitcoin mining subsidiary to go public via $2B SPAC mergerCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBitcoin mining firms, even the newly-established ones, seem to be increasingly pursuing public listings.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Bybit shuts up shop in UK in compliance with FCA banCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBybit will stop serving customers from U.K.-based IP addresses starting March 31, following the FCA’s ban on all cryptocurrency derivatives…