Tezos is a cryptocurrency and open-source technology, which can change and adapt with minimal disruption to the network. Opposite to Bitcoin and Ethereum, this cryptocurrency is not mining by cryptocurrency excavators but instead utilizes a Proof-of-Stake based consensus model. Block time of Tezos is ~ 60 seconds. Tezos was founded by Arthur and Kathleen Breitman, who have published their initial papers in 2014. On 1 July 2018, Tezos had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $4.46.
Official website: https://tezos.com/
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/tezos/tezos
Read news about Tezos:
- 4 reasons why Bitcoin price is on the verge of a new all-time highCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoBitcoin price looks on track to set a new all-time high for these 4 key reasons.
- Bitcoin shortage is real, and PayPal is the cause, Pantera Capital claimsCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoBitcoin’s supply crunch could be having a dramatic impact on price, according to Pantera Capital.
- Price analysis 11/20: BTC, ETH, XRP, LINK, LTC, BCH, DOT, BNB, ADA, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoBitcoin price is back on the path to a new all-time high, and it seems altcoins intend to follow suit.
- Singapore is exploring wholesale CBDC, local exec saysCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoThe chief fintech officer at Singapore’s central bank told Cointelegraph about his thoughts about Singapore’s wholesale CBDC.
- Bitcoin price breaks past $18.8K as bears and bulls map out its pathCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin has stabilized above $18,000 and broken out of the critical $18,500 level. Analysts discuss short-term bull…