Tezos is a cryptocurrency and open-source technology, which can change and adapt with minimal disruption to the network. Opposite to Bitcoin and Ethereum, this cryptocurrency is not mining by cryptocurrency excavators but instead utilizes a Proof-of-Stake based consensus model. Block time of Tezos is ~ 60 seconds. Tezos was founded by Arthur and Kathleen Breitman, who have published their initial papers in 2014. On 13th August 2020, Tezos had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $4.48.
Official website: https://tezos.com/
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/tezos/tezos
Read news about Tezos:
- 3 things traders are saying about Bitcoin and the state of the bull marketCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoContrarian Bitcoin analysts pinpoint three reasons why they are still bullish on BTC price for the short and long-term.
- Data shows derivatives had little to do with Bitcoin's drop to $29KCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoBitcoin price shocked investors as it plunged 20% to a 6-month low, but data shows derivatives played a marginal role…
- Price analysis 6/23: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, XRP, DOGE, DOT, UNI, BCH, LTCCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoThe swift rebound in Bitcoin and altcoins indicates strong accumulation occurring at lower levels.
- Crypto market cap recovers $76B, altcoins rally after Bitcoin hits $34KCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoBitcoin’s quick recovery to $34,800 ignited a rally in altcoins, boosting the total crypto market capitalization by $76 billion.
- Senator Cynthia Lummis excited to buy the Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoThe senator from Wyoming plans to buy more BTC if the price drops further.