Tezos is a cryptocurrency and open-source technology, which can change and adapt with minimal disruption to the network. Opposite to Bitcoin and Ethereum, this cryptocurrency is not mining by cryptocurrency excavators but instead utilizes a Proof-of-Stake based consensus model. Block time of Tezos is ~ 60 seconds. Tezos was founded by Arthur and Kathleen Breitman, who have published their initial papers in 2014. On 1 July 2018, Tezos had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $4.46.
Official website: https://tezos.com/
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/tezos/tezos
Read news about Tezos:
- The Need to Report Carbon Emissions Amid the Coronavirus PandemicCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoModern digital companies require more and more energy, which contributes to the global rise of carbon emissions
- Bitcoin Price Pumps $600 to CME Gap, But $6.6K May Be End for BullsCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoBTC price dead cat bounce or more evidence that the bottom is in?
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New UpdateCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoChinese mining firm Bitmain enhances Antminer E3’s lifespan by launching firmware
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone VaysCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe low is in for Bitcoin after $3,700 crash, Tone Vays has said as he dispels fears of lower lows
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap AboveCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBitcoin bounces back after signs of weakness result in a brief trip below $5,900