Tezos is a cryptocurrency and open-source technology, which can change and adapt with minimal disruption to the network. Opposite to Bitcoin and Ethereum, this cryptocurrency is not mining by cryptocurrency excavators but instead utilizes a Proof-of-Stake based consensus model. Block time of Tezos is ~ 60 seconds. Tezos was founded by Arthur and Kathleen Breitman, who have published their initial papers in 2014. On 1 July 2018, Tezos had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $4.46.
Official website: https://tezos.com/
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/tezos/tezos
Read news about Tezos:
- Price Analysis 7/3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, BNB, EOS. CROCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBitcoin and many altcoins are struggling to rise above the 20-day EMA, suggesting bears have the advantage in the short-term.
- Kraken’s Head of Business: ‘Bitcoin Could Go to $1,000,000‘Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoKraken Head of Business Dan Held explains why he believes Bitcoin could reach $1,000,000.
- Ripple Likely Sold XRP in an Unregistered Securities OfferingCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe former CFTC chair’s analysis stating that Ripple’s XRP is not a security might be wrong.
- Set Your Alarms: Most Bitcoin Is Now Traded During These HoursCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoThe start of trading in New York appears to impact Bitcoin volatility much more than other stock markets.
- Bitcoin 90-Day Active Supply Soars to Pre-2017 Bull Run Level: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoAn on-chain metric which has been declining since 2017 is now signaling a bullish trend, analysts from Stack Funds say.