Tether is crypto (actually token) called “stablecoin” – its value has a reflection in value of fiat currency or even to precious metals – in this case, to U.S. dollar. Therefore, USDT price is around worth $1.
Tether was introduced in 2014. This project has one mission – converting cash into digital currency based on the US dollar, the Euro and even Japanese the Yen. Due to the fact that USDT is a token, there hasn’t a block time, but there is time to confirm the transaction – usually up to 5-10 minutes.
On 27th May 2017, Tether had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 1,21 USD.
Tether (USDT) is a cryptocurrency whose value is reflecting the value of the US dollar. USDT has been introduced to the cryptocurrency market as a “stable” currency that will be used as digital dollars.Read more
The price of Tether is stable in terms of purchasing power that it naturally encourages holders to make transactions for coins instead of storing them. Tether is most often used to buy other cryptocurrencies. This usually happens when the not-so-popular fiat currency is not supported on the given exchange. Users can then buy Tether and trade the crypto they want.
Tether is the most popular stablecoin in the world. Some cryptocurrency exchanges, such as Bitfinex or Poloniex, even use it as a replacement for the US dollar. With security in USD, Tether makes buying cryptocurrencies much easier, especially for beginners. Therefore, the price of Tether does not change much and always mirrors 1 USD.
Stablecoins are a type of cryptocurrency that tries to maintain price stability. For this reason, stablecoins are supported by reserve assets. These can be fiat currencies such as USD or EUR, but also commodities – gold or precious stones.
Do you want to buy Tether? You couldn’t find a better place. CoinCasso is really easy to use a cryptocurrency exchange. All you have to do is set up and verify your account, then fund it. You can do this using free bank transfers or quick credit or debit card deposits. Don’t wait – create an account and buy USDT on CoinCasso.
Official website: https://tether.to/
Source Code: https://github.com/shipshapecode/tether
Read news about Tether:
- Tether Explains Why It Hasn’t Burned Any USDTCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoTether CTO cites the popularity of its ERC20 tokens as the reason why the company never burns them, but stores…
- Libra Will Allow Facebook to Spike Ad Prices, Zuckerberg SaysCointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoFacebook’s ads business will get a bump due to Libra integration, Zuckerberg said at a shareholders meeting.
- Crypto Data Firm Launches Indicators to Fight Fake Asset Volumes and Market CapsCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoA crypto market data firm now offers a separate indicator for crypto asset market capitalization and volume data aggregated only…
- Bitfinex Is Constantly Printing More Tether, None Of It Has Ever Been BurnedCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoA report indicates that no Ethereum-based Tethers have ever been burned, though new ones are constantly being printed.
- Do Zero-Reserve Loans Make Tether Better Off Backed by Bitfinex Stock?Cointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoWith the Federal Reserve now allowing US banks to issue loans with zero reserve, is Tether better off backed by…