SXP is a native token used in the Swipe ecosystem. SXP tokens are used to secure payments and service selected Visa debit cards. Due to the growing popularity of this token in the cryptocurrency community, SXP is a frequent choice for trading. You can buy it on the CoinCasso exchange – quickly and safely.
Swipe is a digital wallet that allows you to instantly exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies. Thanks to this, you can pay with your cryptocurrencies for shopping, dinner in a restaurant or hotel. Swipe users can store SXP tokens and use them to pay with traditional currencies such as the dollar, euro or yen. Having tokens in the Swipe application also allows you to receive fee discounts and access to premium debit cards.Read more
In September 2019, the SXP token went public. The SXP price was then $ 0.24. It didn’t take long for the SXP price to rise. In November, the token increased to $ 2. The following months were marked by slight fluctuations in the SXP price. In July 2020, the SXP upward trend began. The token achieved its ATH (All Time High), breaking the level of $ 2.94.
Do you want to buy an SXP token? Just log in to your CoinCasso account or create one here. On CoinCasso you can use the instant deposit of funds with a debit or debit card. Advanced solutions ensure the security of your data. Buy SXP now.
Read news about Swipe:
- WTF happened in 1971 (and why the f**k it matters so much right now)Cointelegraph.com News - 17 hours ago“The temptation to print money is the greatest temptation in the whole world.”
- Uniswap payday, ETH transactions hit record high, EU backs stablecoins: Hodler’s Digest, Sept. 14–20Cointelegraph.com News - 4 days agoThe best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph in one link!
- Programmable money: How crypto tokens could change our entire experience of value transferCointelegraph.com News - 1 week agoCovid-19 stimulus payments “could have been done in a few seconds, at no (distribution) cost. It would have been a no-brainer.”
- DeFi carnage, Chef Nomi’s admission, $625K prize for cracking Monero: Hodler’s Digest, Sept. 7–13Cointelegraph.com News - 1 week agoThe best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph in one link!
- Bitcoin’s plunge, Twitter hack revelation, Pornhub accepts crypto: Hodler’s Digest, Aug. 31–Sept. 6Cointelegraph.com News - 2 weeks agoThe best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph in one link!