About OMG Network:
OMG Network (earlier OmiseGO) is an open-source platform, established in Thailand in 2013. Firstly, platform was based on Ethereum, but in 2018 they switched to their own blockchain. In addition to blockchain, OMG Network has its own token – OMG, based on smart contact ERC-20. Platform was created to improve banking and exchange processes. On 8 January 2018, OMG Network had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $28.35.
Read news about OMG Network:
- Price Analysis 8/7: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, LINK, BNB, CROCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin and altcoins might consolidate or correct marginally for a few days before a possible breakout to the upside.
- 6 Questions for Paul Veradittakit of Pantera CapitalCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours ago“I would love to invest into a consumer-facing application that could get blockchain-usage into the mainstream. Initially consumers wouldn’t know…
- Journeys in Blockchain: Alex Wearn of IDEXCointelegraph.com News - 1 day ago“If you’d asked people in the late 1800’s what they wanted, they’d have wanted a faster horse and buggy. They…
- Price Analysis 8/5: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, BNB, LINK, CROCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoIf Bitcoin can reclaim the $12,200 level, several altcoins are likely to resume their uptrend.
- State of Play: India’s Cryptocurrency Industry Prepares For A Billion UsersCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoAlthough regulatory uncertainty continues to create hurdles, the prevailing narrative is that India is gradually developing into a crypto-economic powerhouse.