About OMG Network:
OMG Network (earlier OmiseGO) is an open-source platform, established in Thailand in 2013. Firstly, platform was based on Ethereum, but in 2018 they switched to their own blockchain. In addition to blockchain, OMG Network has its own token – OMG, based on smart contact ERC-20. Platform was created to improve banking and exchange processes. On 8 January 2018, OMG Network had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $28.35.
Read news about OMG Network:
- Bitcoin breaks above $12.3K after PayPal says Venmo will become a BTC walletCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoThe long-awaited “flippening” of fiat at PayPal will begin next year, as Bitcoin price action offers almost 5% daily gains.
- Big Bitcoin prediction, OKEx spooks markets, Ripple exec’s crippling mistake: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 12–18Cointelegraph.com News - 6 days agoThe best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph…
- Ripple donates $10M to Mercy Corps during annual Swell conferenceCointelegraph.com News - 1 week agoRipple continues its effort to bring financial inclusion to struggling markets.
- Game theory meets DeFi: Bouncing ideas around tokenomic designCointelegraph.com News - 1 week ago“If you look at financial structures in history, everything worked out because of collaboration.”
- Price analysis 10/14: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BNB, LINK, DOT, ADA, LTC, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 1 week agoBitcoin and most major altcoins are sustaining above their immediate support levels, increasing the possibility that the uptrend will resume.