About OMG Network:
OMG Network (earlier OmiseGO) is an open-source platform, established in Thailand in 2013. Firstly, platform was based on Ethereum, but in 2018 they switched to their own blockchain. In addition to blockchain, OMG Network has its own token – OMG, based on smart contact ERC-20. Platform was created to improve banking and exchange processes. On 8 January 2018, OMG Network had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $28.35.
Read news about OMG Network:
- XRP price fails to ignite recovery as SEC enforcement director leaves postCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoXRP lost value on a day when the rest of the market kickstarted a sizable recovery, as the SEC enforcer…
- Grayscale Investments liquidates all of its XRP... while it still canCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoGrayscale is dissolving its XRP Trust and will distribute cash to investors after liquidating all XRP held by the trust.
- GateHub to continue supporting XRP despite Ripple's legal issuesCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoGateHub is the latest crypto firm to announce the continuation of XRP support despite Ripple’s legal issues with the SEC.
- Bakkt has no plans to support XRP, says CEOCointelegraph.com News - 4 days agoBakkt’s CEO did not mention whether the company decided to stay away from XRP due to Ripple’s ongoing legal issues.
- Bitcoin’s rollercoaster ride, Ether shines, XRP mystery: Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 3–9Cointelegraph.com News - 6 days agoThe best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph…