NEO is an open platform based on blockchain, whose main goal is create a network for decentralized apps (dApps) and smart contacts. NEO was founded in 2014, by Da Hongfei i Erik Zhang. Platform was called “chinese Ethereum”, because they offer the same features. NEO has a special token – GAS, which is an inherent part of the ecosystem.
Block time of NEO is 15-25 seconds. On 15 January 2018, NEO had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $196.85.
Read news about NEO:
- The Need to Report Carbon Emissions Amid the Coronavirus PandemicCointelegraph.com News - 55 minutes agoModern digital companies require more and more energy, which contributes to the global rise of carbon emissions
- Bitcoin Price Pumps $600 to CME Gap, But $6.6K May Be End for BullsCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoBTC price dead cat bounce or more evidence that the bottom is in?
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New UpdateCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoChinese mining firm Bitmain enhances Antminer E3’s lifespan by launching firmware
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone VaysCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe low is in for Bitcoin after $3,700 crash, Tone Vays has said as he dispels fears of lower lows
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap AboveCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBitcoin bounces back after signs of weakness result in a brief trip below $5,900