NEO is an open platform based on blockchain, whose main goal is create a network for decentralized apps (dApps) and smart contacts. NEO was founded in 2014, by Da Hongfei i Erik Zhang. Platform was called “chinese Ethereum”, because they offer the same features. NEO has a special token – GAS, which is an inherent part of the ecosystem.
Block time of NEO is 15-25 seconds. On 15 January 2018, NEO had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $196.85.
Read news about NEO:
- 3 things traders are saying about Bitcoin and the state of the bull marketCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoContrarian Bitcoin analysts pinpoint three reasons why they are still bullish on BTC price for the short and long-term.
- Data shows derivatives had little to do with Bitcoin's drop to $29KCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoBitcoin price shocked investors as it plunged 20% to a 6-month low, but data shows derivatives played a marginal role…
- Price analysis 6/23: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, XRP, DOGE, DOT, UNI, BCH, LTCCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoThe swift rebound in Bitcoin and altcoins indicates strong accumulation occurring at lower levels.
- Crypto market cap recovers $76B, altcoins rally after Bitcoin hits $34KCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoBitcoin’s quick recovery to $34,800 ignited a rally in altcoins, boosting the total crypto market capitalization by $76 billion.
- Senator Cynthia Lummis excited to buy the Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoThe senator from Wyoming plans to buy more BTC if the price drops further.