NEO is an open platform based on blockchain, whose main goal is create a network for decentralized apps (dApps) and smart contacts. NEO was founded in 2014, by Da Hongfei i Erik Zhang. Platform was called “chinese Ethereum”, because they offer the same features. NEO has a special token – GAS, which is an inherent part of the ecosystem.
Block time of NEO is 15-25 seconds. On 15 January 2018, NEO had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $196.85.
Read news about NEO:
- Bitcoin price doubles since the halving, with just 3.4M Bitcoin left for buyersCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoThe Bitcoin price has doubled since the halving in May, with Chainalysis attributing much of the bullish price action to…
- First company-sponsored Bitcoin retirement plans launched in USCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoDAiM has launched the United States’ first employer-sponsored retirement plans that support investments in Bitcoin.
- Outgoing SEC Chair Jay Clayton reveals what’s driving the rise of BTCCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoJay Clayton is stepping down from his role as SEC Chairman at the end of the year, but before going…
- ‘Coordinated media FUD' about Bitcoin from Financial Times to Fox BusinessCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoIn light of Bitcoin’s recent price rally, mainstream media has started to cover the industry again, but remain unconvinced it’s…
- DeFi tokens make triple-digit gains as Bitcoin price searches for supportCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoAs Bitcoin bulls attempt to flip $18K to support, DeFi investors are bagging hefty triple-digit sums.