Monero is an open-source cryptocurrency created in April 2014 that focuses on privacy and security. Block time of this cryptocurrency is 120 seconds. Transactions on Monero can’t be tracked and traced. Monero uses a Proof-of-Stake algorithm for issuing new coins and secure transactions. On 7 January 2018, Monero had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $495.84.
Official website: https://ww.getmonero.org/
Source Code: https://github.com/monero-project/monero
Read news about Monero:
- The Need to Report Carbon Emissions Amid the Coronavirus PandemicCointelegraph.com News - 43 minutes agoModern digital companies require more and more energy, which contributes to the global rise of carbon emissions
- Bitcoin Price Pumps $600 to CME Gap, But $6.6K May Be End for BullsCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoBTC price dead cat bounce or more evidence that the bottom is in?
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New UpdateCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoChinese mining firm Bitmain enhances Antminer E3’s lifespan by launching firmware
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone VaysCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe low is in for Bitcoin after $3,700 crash, Tone Vays has said as he dispels fears of lower lows
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap AboveCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBitcoin bounces back after signs of weakness result in a brief trip below $5,900