Monero is an open-source cryptocurrency created in April 2014 that focuses on privacy and security. Block time of this cryptocurrency is 120 seconds. Transactions on Monero can’t be tracked and traced. Monero uses a Proof-of-Stake algorithm for issuing new coins and secure transactions. On 7 January 2018, Monero had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $495.84.
Official website: https://ww.getmonero.org/
Source Code: https://github.com/monero-project/monero
Read news about Monero:
- Bitcoin price breaks past $18.8K as bears and bulls map out its pathCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin has stabilized above $18,000 and broken out of the critical $18,500 level. Analysts discuss short-term bull…
- Morgan Creek and Exos file Bitcoin fund with SECCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe new risk managed Bitcoin fund was filed with the SEC on Thursday.
- Path to $20K Bitcoin price now wide open after previous resistance breaksCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoBTC/USD climbs to over $18,800 in Friday trading, less than $1,250 off its historic highs from 2017.
- BlackRock CIO says ‘Bitcoin will take the place of gold to a large extent'Cointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBitcoin’s network effect has forced traditional financiers to change their tune on the digital currency.
- Crypto cross-border payments, explainedCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoWhat are the main advantages that crypto can offer when making cross-border payments, and what are the main challenges for…