Monero is an open-source cryptocurrency created in April 2014 that focuses on privacy and security. Block time of this cryptocurrency is 120 seconds. Transactions on Monero can’t be tracked and traced. Monero uses a Proof-of-Stake algorithm for issuing new coins and secure transactions. On 7 January 2018, Monero had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $495.84.
Official website: https://ww.getmonero.org/
Source Code: https://github.com/monero-project/monero
Read news about Monero:
- Crypto-to-crypto swaps, explainedCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoHow do crypto-to-crypto swaps work… and what are the top tips for performing them safely and cheaply?
- Bitcoin bull run won’t end ‘any time soon’ as whale buying hints at new $52K floorCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoFunds are ready on exchanges as existing whale behavior suggests that $52,000 is now the floor for Bitcoin.
- Canadian Bitcoin ETF issuer seeks ‘green BTC’Cointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoNinepoint will allocate part of its management fees to even out the carbon footprint of Bitcoin in its exchange-traded fund…
- Google search interest in Dogecoin outstrips Bitcoin for first timeCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoFor the first time, more people globally are searching for news surrounding the meme cryptocurrency Dogecoin than Bitcoin.
- Record fundamentals meet $4K Ethereum: 5 things to watch in Bitcoin this weekCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoBitcoin bulls face-off with altcoins after the largest cryptocurrency’s latest rejection at $60,000 resistance.