Monero is an open-source cryptocurrency created in April 2014 that focuses on privacy and security. Block time of this cryptocurrency is 120 seconds. Transactions on Monero can’t be tracked and traced. Monero uses a Proof-of-Stake algorithm for issuing new coins and secure transactions. On 7 January 2018, Monero had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $495.84.
Official website: https://ww.getmonero.org/
Source Code: https://github.com/monero-project/monero
Read news about Monero:
- Where does the future of DeFi belong: Ethereum or Bitcoin? Experts answerCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoHere’s what decentralized finance experts think about either Ethereum or Bitcoin as the future of DeFi.
- Vietnam’s finance ministry warns about crypto trading risksCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoVietnam’s Ministry of Finance reminded the public that cryptocurrencies have no legal framework in the country.
- Bitcoin bull run is still in the early stages, key on-chain indicator showsCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe Bitcoin rally is still at an early stage, according to one key metric, despite the overnight pullback.
- Bitcoin price charts hint at another drop after failing to break $52KCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoBitcoin has failed to break above $52,000, which suggests more downside is possible in the short term.
- Bitcoin price is going to 'infinity' — Kraken CEOCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoA $1 million price tag for BTC within the next ten years is “pretty reasonable,” Jesse Powell tells Bloomberg.