Maker is an organization (MKR) and smart platform created on the Ethereum chain.
This token was founded by MakerDAO Company. Main part of the Maker ecosystem is DAI – stablecoin, which is valued as close as possible to $1. Holders of this token can by voting decide on the future of this company. On 18 January, 2018, Maker had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $1,773.92.
Official website: https://makerdao.com/
Read news about Maker:
- Bitcoin’s next top could be between $75K and $306K, Kraken research suggestsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoA reading of the historical data paints a promising picture for Bitcoin’s potential growth in 2021.
- Stocks slide as dollar hits 4-month highs: Why Bitcoin price is slumping below $50KCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin is slumping as the DXY breaks out and the U.S. stock market tanks.
- MicroStrategy dismisses market uncertainty, buys another Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe software company added another $10 million in BTC to its war chest.
- Bitfury's US Bitcoin mining subsidiary to go public via $2B SPAC mergerCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBitcoin mining firms, even the newly-established ones, seem to be increasingly pursuing public listings.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Bybit shuts up shop in UK in compliance with FCA banCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoBybit will stop serving customers from U.K.-based IP addresses starting March 31, following the FCA’s ban on all cryptocurrency derivatives…