IOTA is an open-source, half-decentralized platform based on DAG architecture.
Cryptocurrency was founded in 2015, by Sergey Popov, Sergey Ivancheglo, David Sønsteb and Dominik Schiener. Project IOTA was supported on a crowdfunding regular basis. Ingathering started in November, 2015 and it ended in 2016. On 19 December, 2017, IOTA had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $5.69.
Official website: https://www.iota.org/
Source Code: https://assets.ctfassets.net/r1dr6vzfxhev/2t4uxvsIqk0EUau6g2sw0g/45eae33637ca92f85dd9f4a3a218e1ec/iota1_4_3.pdf
Read news about IOTA:
- 3 things traders are saying about Bitcoin and the state of the bull marketCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoContrarian Bitcoin analysts pinpoint three reasons why they are still bullish on BTC price for the short and long-term.
- Data shows derivatives had little to do with Bitcoin's drop to $29KCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoBitcoin price shocked investors as it plunged 20% to a 6-month low, but data shows derivatives played a marginal role…
- Price analysis 6/23: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, XRP, DOGE, DOT, UNI, BCH, LTCCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoThe swift rebound in Bitcoin and altcoins indicates strong accumulation occurring at lower levels.
- Crypto market cap recovers $76B, altcoins rally after Bitcoin hits $34KCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoBitcoin’s quick recovery to $34,800 ignited a rally in altcoins, boosting the total crypto market capitalization by $76 billion.
- Senator Cynthia Lummis excited to buy the Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoThe senator from Wyoming plans to buy more BTC if the price drops further.