IOTA is an open-source, half-decentralized platform based on DAG architecture.
Cryptocurrency was founded in 2015, by Sergey Popov, Sergey Ivancheglo, David Sønsteb and Dominik Schiener. Project IOTA was supported on a crowdfunding regular basis. Ingathering started in November, 2015 and it ended in 2016. On 19 December, 2017, IOTA had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $5.69.
Official website: https://www.iota.org/
Source Code: https://assets.ctfassets.net/r1dr6vzfxhev/2t4uxvsIqk0EUau6g2sw0g/45eae33637ca92f85dd9f4a3a218e1ec/iota1_4_3.pdf
Read news about IOTA:
- Price analysis 9/18: BTC, ETH, XRP, DOT, BCH, BNB, LINK, CRO, LTC, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoBitcoin and altcoins are facing selling near key resistance levels, but for now the possibility of a sharp fall remains…
- Early Bitcoiner got into the space due to his lack of Blackjack skillsCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin losses hurt more as the price goes up.
- MicroStrategy’s CEO reveals the company’s surprising Bitcoin buying strategyCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoSuch an effort may show long-term dedication to the asset class.
- Bitcoin-based artwork smashes records, sells for $100KCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoMany artists work their entire lives and never see their work sold for this kind of price tag.
- Bitcoin whale clusters show $9.8K support is now weaker despite rallyCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoBitcoin whale clusters at $9,800 have grown in size in the past few days, indicating some whales may be preparing…