IOTA is an open-source, half-decentralized platform based on DAG architecture.
Cryptocurrency was founded in 2015, by Sergey Popov, Sergey Ivancheglo, David Sønsteb and Dominik Schiener. Project IOTA was supported on a crowdfunding regular basis. Ingathering started in November, 2015 and it ended in 2016. On 19 December, 2017, IOTA had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $5.69.
Official website: https://www.iota.org/
Source Code: https://assets.ctfassets.net/r1dr6vzfxhev/2t4uxvsIqk0EUau6g2sw0g/45eae33637ca92f85dd9f4a3a218e1ec/iota1_4_3.pdf
Read news about IOTA:
- Bitcoin price doubles since the halving, with just 3.4M Bitcoin left for buyersCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe Bitcoin price has doubled since the halving in May, with Chainalysis attributing much of the bullish price action to…
- First company-sponsored Bitcoin retirement plans launched in USCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoDAiM has launched the United States’ first employer-sponsored retirement plans that support investments in Bitcoin.
- Outgoing SEC Chair Jay Clayton reveals what’s driving the rise of BTCCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoJay Clayton is stepping down from his role as SEC Chairman at the end of the year, but before going…
- ‘Coordinated media FUD' about Bitcoin from Financial Times to Fox BusinessCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoIn light of Bitcoin’s recent price rally, mainstream media has started to cover the industry again, but remain unconvinced it’s…
- DeFi tokens make triple-digit gains as Bitcoin price searches for supportCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoAs Bitcoin bulls attempt to flip $18K to support, DeFi investors are bagging hefty triple-digit sums.