IOTA is an open-source, half-decentralized platform based on DAG architecture.
Cryptocurrency was founded in 2015, by Sergey Popov, Sergey Ivancheglo, David Sønsteb and Dominik Schiener. Project IOTA was supported on a crowdfunding regular basis. Ingathering started in November, 2015 and it ended in 2016. On 19 December, 2017, IOTA had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $5.69.
Official website: https://www.iota.org/
Source Code: https://assets.ctfassets.net/r1dr6vzfxhev/2t4uxvsIqk0EUau6g2sw0g/45eae33637ca92f85dd9f4a3a218e1ec/iota1_4_3.pdf
Read news about IOTA:
- Price Analysis 7/3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, BNB, EOS. CROCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoBitcoin and many altcoins are struggling to rise above the 20-day EMA, suggesting bears have the advantage in the short-term.
- Kraken’s Head of Business: ‘Bitcoin Could Go to $1,000,000‘Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoKraken Head of Business Dan Held explains why he believes Bitcoin could reach $1,000,000.
- Ripple Likely Sold XRP in an Unregistered Securities OfferingCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe former CFTC chair’s analysis stating that Ripple’s XRP is not a security might be wrong.
- Set Your Alarms: Most Bitcoin Is Now Traded During These HoursCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoThe start of trading in New York appears to impact Bitcoin volatility much more than other stock markets.
- Bitcoin 90-Day Active Supply Soars to Pre-2017 Bull Run Level: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoAn on-chain metric which has been declining since 2017 is now signaling a bullish trend, analysts from Stack Funds say.