IOTA is an open-source, half-decentralized platform based on DAG architecture.
Cryptocurrency was founded in 2015, by Sergey Popov, Sergey Ivancheglo, David Sønsteb and Dominik Schiener. Project IOTA was supported on a crowdfunding regular basis. Ingathering started in November, 2015 and it ended in 2016. On 19 December, 2017, IOTA had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $5.69.
Official website: https://www.iota.org/
Source Code: https://assets.ctfassets.net/r1dr6vzfxhev/2t4uxvsIqk0EUau6g2sw0g/45eae33637ca92f85dd9f4a3a218e1ec/iota1_4_3.pdf
Read news about IOTA:
- The Need to Report Carbon Emissions Amid the Coronavirus PandemicCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoModern digital companies require more and more energy, which contributes to the global rise of carbon emissions
- Bitcoin Price Pumps $600 to CME Gap, But $6.6K May Be End for BullsCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoBTC price dead cat bounce or more evidence that the bottom is in?
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New UpdateCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoChinese mining firm Bitmain enhances Antminer E3’s lifespan by launching firmware
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone VaysCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe low is in for Bitcoin after $3,700 crash, Tone Vays has said as he dispels fears of lower lows
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap AboveCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBitcoin bounces back after signs of weakness result in a brief trip below $5,900