Ethereum is a pioneer smart contract platform with open-source code to build decentralized applications (DApps). It created by Vitalik Buterin in 2013. Ether (also as ETH) is a token-currency, it also works as a so-called transaction fee. Its block time is 15 seconds, compared with 10 minutes for bitcoin, so Ethereum Network is faster than BTC.
Transaction fees vary depending on the computational complexity, storage needs and bandwidth use (in a system known as gas). Ethereum gas units each have a value that can be specified in a transaction. On 13th January 2018, Ethereum had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 1,433 USD.
Ethereum (ETH) is the second most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin (BTC). Not sure where to find the current Ethereum price? You’ve come to the right place. At CoinCasso you can easily check the ETH price and ETH chart.Read more
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency created in 2015 by Canadian developer Vitalik Buterin. Ethereum immediately aroused the interest of the entire crypto community. No wonder why – it’s a cryptocurrency that was supposed to solve many of the problems that accompany BTC e.g. limited scalability and slow transfers of funds.
The ETH chart has changed dynamically over the years of Ethereum. Ethereum price and chart largely depend on the current BTC price. When the Bitcoin value increases, it usually increases the Ethereum value. The Ethereum chart shows it very well.
During the first month of launch, Ethereum’s price was between $1 and $3. At the end of August, the ETH value reached $1 and remained at this level until the end of 2015. From the beginning of 2016 Ethereum’s price was still rising. In June the ETH price reached $18. Then the ETH value dropped to $11 per coin and did not increase until March 2017. Only then did the ETH price exceed $18. Since then, the ETH price has been steadily rising. At the end of 2017, the ETH price remained at $ 350. Currently, Ethereum value is around $ 190.
CoinCasso is the Ethereum exchange where you can buy ETH quickly and easily. Trade Ethereum (ETH) securely – account security, such as two-step login and the KYC procedure, allow this. CoinCasso is the Ethereum exchange, which allows you to buy ETH in only 3 steps. If you want to buy ETH, simply create an account on the CoinCasso exchange. Then verify your account and add funds to it. Buy and sell ETH in a few moments at CoinCasso.
Read news about Ethereum:
- Ethereum 2.0 Devs Discuss Medalla Issues as Network StabilizesCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoAfter the somewhat imperfect launch of the Medalla Eth 2.0 testnet, developers discuss what initially went wrong.
- Grayscale Ethereum Trust Files To Become An SEC-Reporting CompanyCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoGrayscale Ethereum Trust files to become an SEC reporting company amidst the Ethereum bull run.
- Blockstream’s Adam Back Slams Ethereum as a Ponzi SchemeCointelegraph.com News - 23 hours agoCrypto tribalism shifts up a gear, with Bitcoin pioneer Adam Back lashing out at Ethereum.
- Bloomberg: Ethereum’s Rise is Speculative While Bitcoin’s Price Is Based on FundamentalsCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBloomberg finds Ethreum’s bull run to be speculative while contending that Bitcoin’s appreciation is driven by fundamentals.
- Price Analysis 8/5: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, BNB, LINK, CROCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoIf Bitcoin can reclaim the $12,200 level, several altcoins are likely to resume their uptrend.