About Ethereum Classic:
Ethereum Classic can be called an “artificial cryptocurrency” because created by an attack of hacker on June 17th 2016. Millions of Ether around the value of $50 million were stolen that day. ETC coin forked to a new chain to repair the damage caused by the attack. On 21st December 2017, Ethereum Classic had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 48 USD.
Official website: https://ethereumclassic.org/
Source Code: https://github.com/ethereumclassic/
Read news about Ethereum Classic:
- SEC seeks judgement after ‘no show’ in $9M Meta 1 Coin fraud caseCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThe SEC is seeking a default judgment against three companies and four individuals for their roles in an allegedly fraudulent…
- DeFi tokens make triple-digit gains as Bitcoin price searches for supportCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoAs Bitcoin bulls attempt to flip $18K to support, DeFi investors are bagging hefty triple-digit sums.
- Sexual Violence in India: Blockchain’s Role in Empowering SurvivorsCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours ago“I stayed silent for many years because I knew that there’d be consequences when I talked in public.”
- Celo taps Chorus One to build a bridge with Cosmos, paving the way for othersCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoCelo is the latest blockchain network to strive for interoperability, with Chorus One receiving a grant to build a bridge…
- Price analysis 11/18: BTC, ETH, XRP, LINK, LTC, BCH, DOT, BNB, ADA, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin price looks ready to consolidate after reaching a new 2020 high and altcoins may attempt to recover from their…