About Ethereum Classic:
Ethereum Classic can be called an “artificial cryptocurrency” because created by an attack of hacker on June 17th 2016. Millions of Ether around the value of $50 million were stolen that day. ETC coin forked to a new chain to repair the damage caused by the attack. On 21st December 2017, Ethereum Classic had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 48 USD.
Official website: https://ethereumclassic.org/
Source Code: https://github.com/ethereumclassic/
Read news about Ethereum Classic:
- BurgerSwap frying high — Binance offers up the latest dish on DeFi menuCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBurgerSwap has pumped BNB price, but how long can it last, and what does that mean for Binance? Cointelegraph talks…
- UNI defies price dump predictions, emerges as top 20 DeFi tokenCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoDespite predictions Uniswap’s airdropped token would be dumped in the gutter, UNI has garnered a $217 million market cap.
- Polkadot treasury established to fund projects 'that give traction to the network'Cointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoPolkadot has launched the Polkadot Treasury to fund proposals from developers within the community and multiple proposals have already been…
- The Uniswap effect is leading to 208% gains on average for certain tokensCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoAnd researchers suggest it’s surprisingly easy to predict, if you know what to look for.
- OKEx goes all in on Uniswap's new token amid soaring DeFi feesCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoIt’s the first exchange to offer such a robust set of trading tools for the day-old asset.