About Ethereum Classic:
Ethereum Classic can be called an “artificial cryptocurrency” because created by an attack of hacker on June 17th 2016. Millions of Ether around the value of $50 million were stolen that day. ETC coin forked to a new chain to repair the damage caused by the attack. On 21st December 2017, Ethereum Classic had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 48 USD.
Official website: https://ethereumclassic.org/
Source Code: https://github.com/ethereumclassic/
Read news about Ethereum Classic:
- Price Analysis 7/3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, BNB, EOS. CROCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoBitcoin and many altcoins are struggling to rise above the 20-day EMA, suggesting bears have the advantage in the short-term.
- Cardano’s ADA May Be Listed on Coinbase Before the End of 2020Cointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoCardano’s ADA may be listed on Coinbase by the end of 2020. This comes on the heels of the announcement…
- Price Analysis 7/1: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, BNB, ADA, CRO, EOSCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoBitcoin and a few altcoins have bounced off their recent lows, suggesting that the sentiment remains to buy the dips.
- Cardano’s ‘Shelley’ Mainnet to Launch SoonCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoCardano launches Shelly mainnet two days before Virtual Summit.
- Billions and Billions: How Brands Take Blockchain From Niche to NormalCointelegraph.com News - 3 days ago“The value we create inside of our virtual worlds will become indistinguishable from the value we’ve historically created outside of…