About Ethereum Classic:
Ethereum Classic can be called an “artificial cryptocurrency” because created by an attack of hacker on June 17th 2016. Millions of Ether around the value of $50 million were stolen that day. ETC coin forked to a new chain to repair the damage caused by the attack. On 21st December 2017, Ethereum Classic had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 48 USD.
Official website: https://ethereumclassic.org/
Source Code: https://github.com/ethereumclassic/
Read news about Ethereum Classic:
- Bison Trails launches staking and node services for CosmosCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoBlockchain infrastructure service platform Bison Trails has launched support for running full nodes and staking on Cosmos.
- Ethereum gas fees drop as daily DEX and DeFi volumes declineCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoEthereum fees have pulled back from their recent highs alongside a decline in DeFi transaction volumes but the rise of…
- Co-founder of Floyd Mayweather-promoted ICO sentenced to 8 yearsCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoA co-founder of the fraudulent 2017 ICO Centra Tech has been sentenced to eight years in prison for his role…
- Spike in digital land and NFT sales push Axie Infinity (AXS) price to new highsCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoAxie Infinity price rallied 125% to a new all-time high as investor interest in blockchain gaming, digital land and NFT…
- Polkadot futures market flippens Litecoin as its open interest hits $573MCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoPolkadot raced past Litecoin to become the fourth largest futures market as its open interest reached $573 million this week.