EOS.IO is a blockchain protocol powered by cryptocurrency EOS. The protocol imitated most of the parameters of a real computer including hardware (memory, RAM, hard-disk storage). EOS was created in June, 2017 by block.one – an open-source software publisher. On 29 April 2018, EOS had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 22.89 USD.
Official website: https://eos.io/
Source Code: https://github.com/eosio
Read news about EOS:
- Price analysis 6/23: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, XRP, DOGE, DOT, UNI, BCH, LTCCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoThe swift rebound in Bitcoin and altcoins indicates strong accumulation occurring at lower levels.
- Crypto market cap recovers $76B, altcoins rally after Bitcoin hits $34KCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoBitcoin’s quick recovery to $34,800 ignited a rally in altcoins, boosting the total crypto market capitalization by $76 billion.
- Altcoins follow Bitcoin price’s lead as uncertainty grips crypto marketCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoHistorical data suggests that during periods of extreme market turbulence, most altcoins tend to follow Bitcoin’s price movements closely.
- 3 reasons why Solana bounced harder than Bitcoin and EthereumCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe 14th-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization jumped by more than 55% after bottoming out at $20.14 on Tuesday.
- Bitcoin price bounces to $33K but analysts say ‘it’s too early’ to call a bottomCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoDip buyers stepped in as Bitcoin price fell to $29,000 but analysts caution that China’s crackdown on BTC mining and…