EOS.IO is a blockchain protocol powered by cryptocurrency EOS. The protocol imitated most of the parameters of a real computer including hardware (memory, RAM, hard-disk storage). EOS was created in June, 2017 by block.one – an open-source software publisher. On 29 April 2018, EOS had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 22.89 USD.
Official website: https://eos.io/
Source Code: https://github.com/eosio
Read news about EOS:
- Bison Trails launches staking and node services for CosmosCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoBlockchain infrastructure service platform Bison Trails has launched support for running full nodes and staking on Cosmos.
- Ethereum gas fees drop as daily DEX and DeFi volumes declineCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoEthereum fees have pulled back from their recent highs alongside a decline in DeFi transaction volumes but the rise of…
- Co-founder of Floyd Mayweather-promoted ICO sentenced to 8 yearsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoA co-founder of the fraudulent 2017 ICO Centra Tech has been sentenced to eight years in prison for his role…
- Spike in digital land and NFT sales push Axie Infinity (AXS) price to new highsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoAxie Infinity price rallied 125% to a new all-time high as investor interest in blockchain gaming, digital land and NFT…
- Polkadot futures market flippens Litecoin as its open interest hits $573MCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoPolkadot raced past Litecoin to become the fourth largest futures market as its open interest reached $573 million this week.