EOS.IO is a blockchain protocol powered by cryptocurrency EOS. The protocol imitated most of the parameters of a real computer including hardware (memory, RAM, hard-disk storage). EOS was created in June, 2017 by block.one – an open-source software publisher. On 29 April 2018, EOS had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 22.89 USD.
Official website: https://eos.io/
Source Code: https://github.com/eosio
Read news about EOS:
- Price Analysis 7/3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, BNB, EOS. CROCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBitcoin and many altcoins are struggling to rise above the 20-day EMA, suggesting bears have the advantage in the short-term.
- Cardano’s ADA May Be Listed on Coinbase Before the End of 2020Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoCardano’s ADA may be listed on Coinbase by the end of 2020. This comes on the heels of the announcement…
- Price Analysis 7/1: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, BNB, ADA, CRO, EOSCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoBitcoin and a few altcoins have bounced off their recent lows, suggesting that the sentiment remains to buy the dips.
- Cardano’s ‘Shelley’ Mainnet to Launch SoonCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoCardano launches Shelly mainnet two days before Virtual Summit.
- Billions and Billions: How Brands Take Blockchain From Niche to NormalCointelegraph.com News - 3 days ago“The value we create inside of our virtual worlds will become indistinguishable from the value we’ve historically created outside of…