EOS.IO is a blockchain protocol powered by cryptocurrency EOS. The protocol imitated most of the parameters of a real computer including hardware (memory, RAM, hard-disk storage). EOS was created in June, 2017 by block.one – an open-source software publisher. On 29 April 2018, EOS had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 22.89 USD.
Official website: https://eos.io/
Source Code: https://github.com/eosio
Read news about EOS:
- SEC seeks judgement after ‘no show’ in $9M Meta 1 Coin fraud caseCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoThe SEC is seeking a default judgment against three companies and four individuals for their roles in an allegedly fraudulent…
- DeFi tokens make triple-digit gains as Bitcoin price searches for supportCointelegraph.com News - 23 hours agoAs Bitcoin bulls attempt to flip $18K to support, DeFi investors are bagging hefty triple-digit sums.
- Sexual Violence in India: Blockchain’s Role in Empowering SurvivorsCointelegraph.com News - 1 day ago“I stayed silent for many years because I knew that there’d be consequences when I talked in public.”
- Celo taps Chorus One to build a bridge with Cosmos, paving the way for othersCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoCelo is the latest blockchain network to strive for interoperability, with Chorus One receiving a grant to build a bridge…
- Price analysis 11/18: BTC, ETH, XRP, LINK, LTC, BCH, DOT, BNB, ADA, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoBitcoin price looks ready to consolidate after reaching a new 2020 high and altcoins may attempt to recover from their…