Cryptocurrency based on popular internet meme “Doge”. The logo of the coin is shiba inu – dog breed, used in memes. Dogecoin was founded by Billy Marcus in 2013, and his target was bigger demography than Bitcoin. This currency was used for the tipping system on Reddit and Twitter. On 7 Jan 2018, Dogecoin had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0.018773.
Official website: https://dogecoin.com/
Source Code: https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/README.md
Read news about Dogecoin:
- You can already invest in hundreds of ETFs with exposure to BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoDespite the lack of United States-based Bitcoin ETF, hundreds of funds have made significant investments into the blockchain and crypto…
- Bitcoin power consumption ‘66 times higher than in 2015’: CitigroupCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoHowever energy consumption has not matched the 170X price increase over the same period.
- Grayscale tops $50 billion: ‘Will soon pass world’s largest commodity ETF’Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoGrayscale continues to grow, passing $50 billion. That’s equivalent to the world’s second-largest commodity ETF.
- Garry Tan’s 2013 investment of $300K in Coinbase is now worth $2.4BCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoProminent angel investor Garry Tan invested $300,000 in Coinbase in 2013 and with today’s COIN listing it’s now worth $2.4…
- Price analysis 4/14: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOT, UNI, LTC, DOGE, LINKCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoToday’s Coinbase (COIN) listing is likely to remain a focal point that will dictate the short-term price action in Bitcoin…