Cryptocurrency based on popular internet meme “Doge”. The logo of the coin is shiba inu – dog breed, used in memes. Dogecoin was founded by Billy Marcus in 2013, and his target was bigger demography than Bitcoin. This currency was used for the tipping system on Reddit and Twitter. On 7 Jan 2018, Dogecoin had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0.018773.
Official website: https://dogecoin.com/
Source Code: https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/README.md
Read news about Dogecoin:
- Bitcoin bulls buy BTC’s $35K support retest as altcoins push higherCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin’s lower support retest was bought up by bulls, preparing BTC for another push to $40,000.
- GBTC has a new a competitor in the OTC Bitcoin trust marketCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoAnother way to buy Bitcoin in stock form has surfaced.
- Price analysis 1/15: BTC, ETH, XRP, DOT, ADA, LTC, BCH, LINK, XLM, BNBCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoAltcoins have entered a slight correction after Bitcoin’s relief rally lost steam and the price dropped below $35,000.
- Here’s how institutional investors ignited Bitcoin’s rally to $40,000Cointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoExperts weigh in on the main events from 2020 that impacted Bitcoin’s price the most.
- British financial advisor calls on the gov’t to ban crypto transactionsCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoVeteran financial advisor Neil Liversidge came to the U.K. Government and Parliament with a petition to ban crypto transactions.