Cryptocurrency based on popular internet meme “Doge”. The logo of the coin is shiba inu – dog breed, used in memes. Dogecoin was founded by Billy Marcus in 2013, and his target was bigger demography than Bitcoin. This currency was used for the tipping system on Reddit and Twitter. On 7 May 2015, Dogecoin had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0.000085.
Official website: https://dogecoin.com/
Source Code: https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/README.md
Read news about Dogecoin:
- Be Short After $10.3K Bitcoin Price ‘Head Fake,’ Veteran Trader WarnsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoA brief breakout into bullish territory for BTC/USD was a red herring, says John Bollinger, who is urging “caution” among…
- Generational Shift to Open $28 Trillion Retirement Market to CryptoCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe CEO of Kingdom Trust, a regulated custodian managing over $13 billion in assets, believes a generational shift will soon…
- Bitcoin ATMs Face Tighter Regulations Over Money LaunderingCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThe global regulatory landscape is tightening for crypto ATM operators.
- Volatility: $230M in BitMEX Liquidations Hit Bulls and Bears AlikeCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoThe extreme volatility of the past 24 hours has seen $230 million in both longs and shorts liquidated on BitMEX.
- Vitalik Tells CZ to Think Bigger: Crypto Is More Than Just ‘Protest’ MoneyCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoThe Ethereum co-founder says the crypto community needs to get with the times.