Cryptocurrency based on popular internet meme “Doge”. The logo of the coin is shiba inu – dog breed, used in memes. Dogecoin was founded by Billy Marcus in 2013, and his target was bigger demography than Bitcoin. This currency was used for the tipping system on Reddit and Twitter. On 7 May 2015, Dogecoin had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0.000085.
Official website: https://dogecoin.com/
Source Code: https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/README.md
Read news about Dogecoin:
- Overview of Software Wallets, the Easy Way to Store CryptoCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoWhat is a software crypto wallet, and which stand out from the rest?
- Digital Dollars, Bakkt CEO Scandal, & a Continuing Pandemic: Bad Crypto News of the WeekCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoCheck out this week’s Bad Crypto News.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?Cointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoBTC price unable to break above $7,000 paints a bearish outlook
- Bitcoin Wallets Holding at Least 1 BTC Set to Hit 800K All-Time HighsCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoBitcoiners empty exchanges as wallet addresses one or more coins reach their biggest number ever
- No Tax for You: Why Crypto Traders and Miners Might Head to PortugalCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoZero taxes for crypto traders and miners: Is Portugal poised to become a Bitcoin tax haven?