Cryptocurrency based on popular internet meme “Doge”. The logo of the coin is shiba inu – dog breed, used in memes. Dogecoin was founded by Billy Marcus in 2013, and his target was bigger demography than Bitcoin. This currency was used for the tipping system on Reddit and Twitter. On 7 May 2015, Dogecoin had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0.000085.
Official website: https://dogecoin.com/
Source Code: https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/README.md
Read news about Dogecoin:
- Bitcoin price rise to $500k is inevitable, Winklevoss twins sayCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoThey said that real adoption of the asset class “hasn’t even started.”
- Stablecoins went wild in the days before Bitcoin’s recent surgeCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoRetail investors are buying into Bitcoin, says CryptoQuant CEO.
- Price analysis 10/23: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BNB, LINK, DOT, LTC, ADA, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin is showing signs of profit booking, resulting in a slight downturn in altcoin prices.
- Novogratz calls PayPal’s Bitcoin news 'the shot heard around the world on Wall Street’Cointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoPayPal coming to crypto is big news for adoption, says the investor.
- DeFi season could be over as Bitcoin and Ether pack bags for the moonCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoBitcoin and Ether see a strong bullish sentiment, but confidence in DeFi starts to shake.