Cryptocurrency based on popular internet meme “Doge”. The logo of the coin is shiba inu – dog breed, used in memes. Dogecoin was founded by Billy Marcus in 2013, and his target was bigger demography than Bitcoin. This currency was used for the tipping system on Reddit and Twitter. On 7 May 2015, Dogecoin had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $0.000085.
Official website: https://dogecoin.com/
Source Code: https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/README.md
Read news about Dogecoin:
- Bitcoin Market Cap Is Now Bigger Than Intel or Coca-ColaCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoBitcoin overtakes Intel and Coca-Cola at a market capitalization of $205 billion.
- Volatility Data Suggests Bitcoin Price Drop to $10K Before Rally ResumesCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoVolatility metrics suggest Bitcoin price may revisit $10,000 before restarting the rally to a new 2020 high.
- Best Weekly Close Since $20K? 5 BTC Price Factors to Watch This WeekCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoLooming Bitcoin futures gaps and mainstream interest are providing the perfect environment for another week of volatility.
- Goldman Sachs: Gold Will Hit $2,300 by 2022. What About Bitcoin?Cointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoA depreciating US dollar as a reserve currency coupled with investors looking for attractive alternatives could see both BTC and…
- Garmin Coming Back Online After Hack — Was $10M Crypto Ransom Paid?Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoCybergang Evil Corp hackers reportedly demanded $10M to restore full access to Garmin’s customer support services and navigation solutions.