About Dash Coin:
Dash (earlier known as Xcoin or Darkcoin) is an open-source decentralized cryptocurrency (DAO), which was created in 2014. Dash like Litecoin is also based on the Bitcoin protocol and the block time is equal to 2.5 minutes too. Dash coin allows fast transfers that can be untraceable. On 20th December 2017, Dash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 1,642 USD.
Read news about Dash:
- With Bitcoin Gaining Ground, Is the Altcoin Season Coming to an End?Cointelegraph.com News - 23 hours agoThis time around, for however long it lasts, Bitcon’s run and the altcoin season are going to be very different.
- Various Crypto Mining Strategies Underline Industry’s Growth PotentialCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoPoS mining platforms are gaining traction globally but could use more polishing and real-life testing, according to experts.
- On Solid Ground: Stablecoins Thriving Amid Financial UncertaintyCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe state of stablecoins: Demand for stablecoins continues to grow amid financial uncertainty.
- Ethereum Classic Blockchain Splits Due to Reorg by a Single MinerCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoEthereum classic was attacked? ETC network briefly goes down for maintenance, diagnosis report explains what happened.
- XRP Is Up 30% and Has 30 New WhalesCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoThirty new whales are gobbling up XRP in a sign some big investors are rethinking the cryptocurrency.