About Dash Coin:
Dash (earlier known as Xcoin or Darkcoin) is an open-source decentralized cryptocurrency (DAO), which was created in 2014. Dash like Litecoin is also based on the Bitcoin protocol and the block time is equal to 2.5 minutes too. Dash coin allows fast transfers that can be untraceable. On 20th December 2017, Dash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 1,642 USD.
Read news about Dash:
- Silk Road Founder Ross Ulbricht Spends Seventh Birthday in a Row in JailCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoRoss Ulbricht turns 36 today
- Russian Police Take Down an Illegal Bitcoin Mining FarmCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoRussian police seized almost 1,500 mining rigs from an illegal Bitcoin mining farm, spread across several locations
- Back From the Crypt: MakerDAO Toes the Line Between Life and DeathCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoDeFi barely recovers from a serious blow: “It was only a matter of time before the shockwaves from the growing…
- FBI Apprehends & Charges Russian Hacker, Closes Down Deer.io PlatformCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoThe FBI shuts down alleged hacker Kirill Firsov’s platform, Deer.io, used for selling stolen information
- No Evidence of Crypto-Related Charge in Maduro Drug CasesCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoCharges against Maduro and other Venezuelan heads don’t involve crypto directly, three different lawyers say