About Dash Coin:
Dash (earlier known as Xcoin or Darkcoin) is an open-source decentralized cryptocurrency (DAO), which was created in 2014. Dash like Litecoin is also based on the Bitcoin protocol and the block time is equal to 2.5 minutes too. Dash coin allows fast transfers that can be untraceable. On 20th December 2017, Dash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 1,642 USD.
Read news about Dash:
- Stablecoins went wild in the days before Bitcoin’s recent surgeCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoRetail investors are buying into Bitcoin, says CryptoQuant CEO.
- Price analysis 10/23: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BNB, LINK, DOT, LTC, ADA, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin is showing signs of profit booking, resulting in a slight downturn in altcoin prices.
- DeFi season could be over as Bitcoin and Ether pack bags for the moonCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin and Ether see a strong bullish sentiment, but confidence in DeFi starts to shake.
- Yield farming fuels 623% growth in DAI supply to nearly $1BCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoDemand for Ethereum-based stablecoins exploded during the third-quarter DeFi bubble, with Dai’s supply growing by more than 600% and USDC…
- CasperLabs readies blockchain platform for 2021 mainnet launch with $14M private saleCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoA project that started out in the Ethereum ecosystem may soon be a worthy adversary for the network.