About Dash Coin:
Dash (earlier known as Xcoin or Darkcoin) is an open-source decentralized cryptocurrency (DAO), which was created in 2014. Dash like Litecoin is also based on the Bitcoin protocol and the block time is equal to 2.5 minutes too. Dash coin allows fast transfers that can be untraceable. On 20th December 2017, Dash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 1,642 USD.
Read news about Dash:
- Email server breach sees Celsians targeted by phishing attacksCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoCelsius customers have been targeted with fraudulent SMS and email communications after a third-party email distribution server was compromised by…
- Our Man in Shanghai: Coinbase listing scorned, graphics cards seized, nostalgia coins ruleCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoCoinbase and cryptocurrencies viewed cynically on Chinese social media, and news of a large mining GPU smuggling bust in Hong…
- Shift toward full decentralization pushes Maker (MKR) price above $4KCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoMaker price rallies to a new all-time high as the MakerDAO community makes preparations to become fully decentralized.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) and Maker (MKR) soar as the altcoin market cap tops $1TCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoDogecoin and Maker stole the spotlight as the hype around COIN faded and Bitcoin consolidates near $63,500.
- Zcash (ZEC), Horizen (ZEN) and Hedget (HGET) soar as altcoins lift offCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoNew partnerships and protocol upgrades back the strong rallies seen in Horizen, Hedget and Zcash over the past few months.