About Dash Coin:
Dash (earlier known as Xcoin or Darkcoin) is an open-source decentralized cryptocurrency (DAO), which was created in 2014. Dash like Litecoin is also based on the Bitcoin protocol and the block time is equal to 2.5 minutes too. Dash coin allows fast transfers that can be untraceable. On 20th December 2017, Dash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 1,642 USD.
Read news about Dash:
- South Korean Prosecutors Freeze Crypto Wallets of Suspected Child Porn Ring ChiefCointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoA Seoul court granted the petition demanded by the prosecutors to freeze crypto wallets owned by the head of the…
- Capitalism’s Perestroika Moment: Bitcoin Rises as Economic Centralization FallsCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoSince crony communism and unfettered capitalism lead to the same destination, it’s time to decentralize.
- Bitcoin Price Surges to $10,380 as Trump Threatens Military CrackdownCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin price broke the $10,000 barrier and rallied to $10,380 for the first time in 3 months.
- Unlocking Cultural Markets with Blockchain: Web3 Brands and the Decentralized RenaissanceCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoThe rise of scenius within creative industries, and the redefinition of artistic patronage
- XRP Price Must Shake 30-Month Lows Vs. Bitcoin to Start RallyCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoIt’s high time for XRP and XLM to catch up to not only Bitcoin but also some notable altcoin counterparts…