About Dash Coin:
Dash (earlier known as Xcoin or Darkcoin) is an open-source decentralized cryptocurrency (DAO), which was created in 2014. Dash like Litecoin is also based on the Bitcoin protocol and the block time is equal to 2.5 minutes too. Dash coin allows fast transfers that can be untraceable. On 20th December 2017, Dash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 1,642 USD.
Read news about Dash:
- Bitcoin bulls buy BTC’s $35K support retest as altcoins push higherCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin’s lower support retest was bought up by bulls, preparing BTC for another push to $40,000.
- Price analysis 1/15: BTC, ETH, XRP, DOT, ADA, LTC, BCH, LINK, XLM, BNBCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoAltcoins have entered a slight correction after Bitcoin’s relief rally lost steam and the price dropped below $35,000.
- Here’s how institutional investors ignited Bitcoin’s rally to $40,000Cointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoExperts weigh in on the main events from 2020 that impacted Bitcoin’s price the most.
- After Ethereum, 'next stop will be higher risk alts,' says Bitcoin investor Raoul PalCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoRaoul Pal says higher risk altcoins are likely to follow Ethereum, which rose 60% in the first two weeks of…
- Bitcoin chases new high as analyst says ‘smart money never stopped’ buyingCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoIncreasing trading volume and demand from institutional investors have analysts expecting a new all-time high from Bitcoin price.