Chainlink is the first platform of decentralized “oracle” (nodes) service. What does it mean? This network goals to connect Smart Contracts with Data from the external systems or API. Chainlink was developed by Steve Ellis and Sergey Nazarov in 2017.
In total, they raised 32 mln USD in the ICO. In this process, they’ve set a total supply of Chainlink token (LINK) at level 1 billion tokens. On 16th August 2020, Chainlink had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 19.85 USD.
Chainlink is the most promising coin (or actually token) currently. Since 29th March 2020 LINK price has increased from $2.01 to $4.00 (based on the above Chainlink price chart) as of 29th May 2020.Read more
Price of LINK crypto has changed slightly over the past year. A major change happened in February this year, but the price returned quite quickly to a “stable” level.
The reason why the Chainlink price has increased was an active partnership with Polkadot in DeFi sector and of course high liquidity this crypto. Several huge crypto exchanges listed this coin on its platform. The bigger capitalization and demand to LINK token affected on Chainlink price.
If you want to buy Chainlink or sell LINK, CoinCasso is the best place to do it. Low fees, fast deposit and withdrawals, also via credit/debit card.
These things you find on CoinCasso, so what are you waiting for? Click on the button “Register” in Menu and purchase some Chainlink!
Read news about Chainlink:
- Chinese mining pools’ hash power plummets amid regional blackoutsCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoBlackouts for safety inspections in China’s Xinjiang region have significantly impacted the hash rate of many top Chinese Bitcoin mining…
- Jim Cramer cashes out half his 'phoney money' Bitcoin to pay off mortgageCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoCNBC host Jim Cramer says he’s “won,” cashing out half of his Bitcoin portfolio to pay off his mortgage, stating…
- Our Man in Shanghai: Coinbase listing scorned, graphics cards seized, nostalgia coins ruleCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoCoinbase and cryptocurrencies viewed cynically on Chinese social media, and news of a large mining GPU smuggling bust in Hong…
- Dogecoin (DOGE) and Maker (MKR) soar as the altcoin market cap tops $1TCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoDogecoin and Maker stole the spotlight as the hype around COIN faded and Bitcoin consolidates near $63,500.
- Zcash (ZEC), Horizen (ZEN) and Hedget (HGET) soar as altcoins lift offCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoNew partnerships and protocol upgrades back the strong rallies seen in Horizen, Hedget and Zcash over the past few months.