Chainlink is the first platform of decentralized “oracle” (nodes) service. What does it mean? This network goals to connect Smart Contracts with Data from the external systems or API. Chainlink was developed by Steve Ellis and Sergey Nazarov in 2017.
In total, they raised 32 mln USD in the ICO. In this process, they’ve set a total supply of Chainlink token (LINK) at level 1 billion tokens. On 4th March 2020, Chainlink had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 4.95 USD.
Chainlink is the most promising coin (or actually token) currently. Since 29th March 2020 LINK price has increased from $2.01 to $4.00 (based on the above Chainlink price chart) as of 29th May 2020.Read more
Price of LINK crypto has changed slightly over the past year. A major change happened in February this year, but the price returned quite quickly to a “stable” level.
The reason why the Chainlink price has increased was an active partnership with Polkadot in DeFi sector and of course high liquidity this crypto. Several huge crypto exchanges listed this coin on its platform. The bigger capitalization and demand to LINK token affected on Chainlink price.
If you want to buy Chainlink or sell LINK, CoinCasso is the best place to do it. Low fees, fast deposit and withdrawals, also via credit/debit card.
These things you find on CoinCasso, so what are you waiting for? Click on the button “Register” in Menu and purchase some Chainlink!
Read news about Chainlink:
- Bitcoin price doubles since the halving, with just 3.4M Bitcoin left for buyersCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe Bitcoin price has doubled since the halving in May, with Chainalysis attributing much of the bullish price action to…
- First company-sponsored Bitcoin retirement plans launched in USCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoDAiM has launched the United States’ first employer-sponsored retirement plans that support investments in Bitcoin.
- Outgoing SEC Chair Jay Clayton reveals what’s driving the rise of BTCCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoJay Clayton is stepping down from his role as SEC Chairman at the end of the year, but before going…
- ‘Coordinated media FUD' about Bitcoin from Financial Times to Fox BusinessCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoIn light of Bitcoin’s recent price rally, mainstream media has started to cover the industry again, but remain unconvinced it’s…
- DeFi tokens make triple-digit gains as Bitcoin price searches for supportCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoAs Bitcoin bulls attempt to flip $18K to support, DeFi investors are bagging hefty triple-digit sums.