Chainlink is the first platform of decentralized “oracle” (nodes) service. What does it mean? This network goals to connect Smart Contracts with Data from the external systems or API. Chainlink was developed by Steve Ellis and Sergey Nazarov in 2017.
In total, they raised 32 mln USD in the ICO. In this process, they’ve set a total supply of Chainlink token (LINK) at level 1 billion tokens. On 16th August 2020, Chainlink had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 19.85 USD.
Chainlink is the most promising coin (or actually token) currently. Since 29th March 2020 LINK price has increased from $2.01 to $4.00 (based on the above Chainlink price chart) as of 29th May 2020.Read more
Price of LINK crypto has changed slightly over the past year. A major change happened in February this year, but the price returned quite quickly to a “stable” level.
The reason why the Chainlink price has increased was an active partnership with Polkadot in DeFi sector and of course high liquidity this crypto. Several huge crypto exchanges listed this coin on its platform. The bigger capitalization and demand to LINK token affected on Chainlink price.
If you want to buy Chainlink or sell LINK, CoinCasso is the best place to do it. Low fees, fast deposit and withdrawals, also via credit/debit card.
These things you find on CoinCasso, so what are you waiting for? Click on the button “Register” in Menu and purchase some Chainlink!
Read news about Chainlink:
- Bitcoin bulls buy BTC’s $35K support retest as altcoins push higherCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin’s lower support retest was bought up by bulls, preparing BTC for another push to $40,000.
- GBTC has a new a competitor in the OTC Bitcoin trust marketCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoAnother way to buy Bitcoin in stock form has surfaced.
- Price analysis 1/15: BTC, ETH, XRP, DOT, ADA, LTC, BCH, LINK, XLM, BNBCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoAltcoins have entered a slight correction after Bitcoin’s relief rally lost steam and the price dropped below $35,000.
- Here’s how institutional investors ignited Bitcoin’s rally to $40,000Cointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoExperts weigh in on the main events from 2020 that impacted Bitcoin’s price the most.
- British financial advisor calls on the gov’t to ban crypto transactionsCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoVeteran financial advisor Neil Liversidge came to the U.K. Government and Parliament with a petition to ban crypto transactions.