Chainlink is the first platform of decentralized “oracle” (nodes) service. What does it mean? This network goals to connect Smart Contracts with Data from the external systems or API. Chainlink was developed by Steve Ellis and Sergey Nazarov in 2017.
In total, they raised 32 mln USD in the ICO. In this process, they’ve set a total supply of Chainlink token (LINK) at level 1 billion tokens. On 4th March 2020, Chainlink had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 4.95 USD.
Chainlink is the most promising coin (or actually token) currently. Since 29th March 2020 LINK price has increased from $2.01 to $4.00 (based on the above Chainlink price chart) as of 29th May 2020.Read more
Price of LINK crypto has changed slightly over the past year. A major change happened in February this year, but the price returned quite quickly to a “stable” level.
The reason why the Chainlink price has increased was an active partnership with Polkadot in DeFi sector and of course high liquidity this crypto. Several huge crypto exchanges listed this coin on its platform. The bigger capitalization and demand to LINK token affected on Chainlink price.
If you want to buy Chainlink or sell LINK, CoinCasso is the best place to do it. Low fees, fast deposit and withdrawals, also via credit/debit card.
These things you find on CoinCasso, so what are you waiting for? Click on the button “Register” in Menu and purchase some Chainlink!
Read news about Chainlink:
- MicroStrategy CEO says ‘Bitcoin scales just fine as store of value’Cointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoArguably the biggest Bitcoin adoption move of 2020 turned 78,338 off-chain transactions into just 18 on-chain ones, with MicroStrategy praising…
- Despite yETH returns of 2%, Yearn pushes forward with WBTC VaultCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoYearn Finance has submitted a Maker Improvement Proposal for its forthcoming WBTC Vault, suggesting it will launch in the not-to-distant…
- Record $1B in tokenized Bitcoin shows BTC holders want a slice of DeFiCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoLured by the sirens’ call, traders are wrapping their Bitcoin at record levels in order to yield farm and trade…
- ‘Alt-season’ abruptly ends as Bitcoin dominance rises near quarterly closeCointelegraph.com News - 23 hours agoBitcoin price is gathering strength as its dominance rate bounced from recent lows, possibly bringing a close to the altcoin…
- It’s a bull trap! 3 key metrics forecast Bitcoin price rejection at $11KCointelegraph.com News - 1 day ago3 key indicators signalled that Bitcoin’s rally to the $11K level was a dud.