Cardano is a decentralized platform, which was launched in September 2017, by Blockchain Development Output Hong Kong (IOHK). Block time of Cardano is 20 seconds. The platform is managed by the team headed by Charles Hoskinson – co-founder of Ethereum. Cardano, similar to Tezos, is based on the Proof-of-Stake algorithm. A cryptocurrency called Cardano Coin, or ADA, has been based on Cardano.
This is the first platform based on scientific philosophy and a research-first driven approach. On 4 January 2018, Cardano had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $1.33.
Read news about Cardano:
- Price Analysis 7/3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, BNB, EOS. CROCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoBitcoin and many altcoins are struggling to rise above the 20-day EMA, suggesting bears have the advantage in the short-term.
- Kraken’s Head of Business: ‘Bitcoin Could Go to $1,000,000‘Cointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoKraken Head of Business Dan Held explains why he believes Bitcoin could reach $1,000,000.
- Ripple Likely Sold XRP in an Unregistered Securities OfferingCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoThe former CFTC chair’s analysis stating that Ripple’s XRP is not a security might be wrong.
- Set Your Alarms: Most Bitcoin Is Now Traded During These HoursCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoThe start of trading in New York appears to impact Bitcoin volatility much more than other stock markets.
- Bitcoin 90-Day Active Supply Soars to Pre-2017 Bull Run Level: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoAn on-chain metric which has been declining since 2017 is now signaling a bullish trend, analysts from Stack Funds say.