About Bitcoin SV:
Bitcoin SV was created as a fork result of Bitcoin Cash. People responsible for Bitcoin Cash, promoted a system called Bitcoin ABC (short for Adjustable Blocksize Cap), which block size takes 32 MB. But their opponents promoted software called Bitcoin SV, short for “Bitcoin Satoshi Vision ” for that would increase the block size limit to 128MB. On 14th January 2020, Bitcoin SV had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $441.
Read news about Bitcoin SV:
- XRP price fails to ignite recovery as SEC enforcement director leaves postCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoXRP lost value on a day when the rest of the market kickstarted a sizable recovery, as the SEC enforcer…
- Grayscale Investments liquidates all of its XRP... while it still canCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoGrayscale is dissolving its XRP Trust and will distribute cash to investors after liquidating all XRP held by the trust.
- GateHub to continue supporting XRP despite Ripple's legal issuesCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoGateHub is the latest crypto firm to announce the continuation of XRP support despite Ripple’s legal issues with the SEC.
- Bakkt has no plans to support XRP, says CEOCointelegraph.com News - 4 days agoBakkt’s CEO did not mention whether the company decided to stay away from XRP due to Ripple’s ongoing legal issues.
- Bitcoin’s rollercoaster ride, Ether shines, XRP mystery: Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 3–9Cointelegraph.com News - 6 days agoThe best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph…