About Bitcoin SV:
Bitcoin SV was created as a fork result of Bitcoin Cash. People responsible for Bitcoin Cash, promoted a system called Bitcoin ABC (short for Adjustable Blocksize Cap), which block size takes 32 MB. But their opponents promoted software called Bitcoin SV, short for “Bitcoin Satoshi Vision ” for that would increase the block size limit to 128MB. On 4 January 2020, Bitcoin SV had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $441.
Read news about Bitcoin SV:
- XRP Price Gains 40% in One Week But Can It Continue Rally to $0.50?Cointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoXRP price has broken through several key resistance levels including $0.30 as it tries to catch up to Bitcoin with…
- Price Analysis 7/31: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA,CRO, BNB, EOSCointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoBitcoin finally broke through the $11.2K resistance and Ethereum’s continued strength is likely to pull several altcoin prices higher.
- Lawsuit: Investors Can't Prove Ripple Knew XRP Had ‘No Utility’Cointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoLawyers for Brad Garlinghouse haven’t argued the Ripple CEO’s statements in extolling XRP were true, simply that they can’t be…
- XRP Is Up 30% and Has 30 New WhalesCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoThirty new whales are gobbling up XRP in a sign some big investors are rethinking the cryptocurrency.
- Australian Watchdog Issues Warning on Fake Celebrity-Endorsed Crypto AdsCointelegraph.com News - 4 days agoThe ASIC has received numerous reports on fake crypto trading robots and other schemes used to scam Australians.