About Bitcoin SV:
Bitcoin SV was created as a fork result of Bitcoin Cash. People responsible for Bitcoin Cash, promoted a system called Bitcoin ABC (short for Adjustable Blocksize Cap), which block size takes 32 MB. But their opponents promoted software called Bitcoin SV, short for “Bitcoin Satoshi Vision ” for that would increase the block size limit to 128MB. On 4 January 2020, Bitcoin SV had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $441.
Read news about Bitcoin SV:
- Bitcoin breaks above $12.3K after PayPal says Venmo will become a BTC walletCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoThe long-awaited “flippening” of fiat at PayPal will begin next year, as Bitcoin price action offers almost 5% daily gains.
- Big Bitcoin prediction, OKEx spooks markets, Ripple exec’s crippling mistake: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 12–18Cointelegraph.com News - 6 days agoThe best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph…
- Ripple donates $10M to Mercy Corps during annual Swell conferenceCointelegraph.com News - 1 week agoRipple continues its effort to bring financial inclusion to struggling markets.
- Game theory meets DeFi: Bouncing ideas around tokenomic designCointelegraph.com News - 1 week ago“If you look at financial structures in history, everything worked out because of collaboration.”
- Price analysis 10/14: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BNB, LINK, DOT, ADA, LTC, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 1 week agoBitcoin and most major altcoins are sustaining above their immediate support levels, increasing the possibility that the uptrend will resume.