About Bitcoin Cash:
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard fork of Bitcoin (BTC), that took place on 1st August 2017. The main idea of separation from main-trend was the scalability of the network. The block size increased to 8MB and block time equal 10 minutes. But the value of the supply limit is the same as for Bitcoin – 21 000 000. On 20th December 2017, Bitcoin Cash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 4,356 USD.
Read news about Bitcoin Cash:
- Price Analysis 7/3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, BNB, EOS. CROCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBitcoin and many altcoins are struggling to rise above the 20-day EMA, suggesting bears have the advantage in the short-term.
- Kraken’s Head of Business: ‘Bitcoin Could Go to $1,000,000‘Cointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoKraken Head of Business Dan Held explains why he believes Bitcoin could reach $1,000,000.
- Ripple Likely Sold XRP in an Unregistered Securities OfferingCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoThe former CFTC chair’s analysis stating that Ripple’s XRP is not a security might be wrong.
- Set Your Alarms: Most Bitcoin Is Now Traded During These HoursCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoThe start of trading in New York appears to impact Bitcoin volatility much more than other stock markets.
- Bitcoin 90-Day Active Supply Soars to Pre-2017 Bull Run Level: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoAn on-chain metric which has been declining since 2017 is now signaling a bullish trend, analysts from Stack Funds say.