About Bitcoin Cash:
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard fork of Bitcoin (BTC), that took place on 1st August 2017. The main idea of separation from main-trend was the scalability of the network. The block size increased to 8MB and block time equal 10 minutes. But the value of the supply limit is the same as for Bitcoin – 21 000 000. On 20th December 2017, Bitcoin Cash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 4,356 USD.
Read news about Bitcoin Cash:
- Crypto-to-crypto swaps, explainedCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoHow do crypto-to-crypto swaps work… and what are the top tips for performing them safely and cheaply?
- Bitcoin bull run won’t end ‘any time soon’ as whale buying hints at new $52K floorCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoFunds are ready on exchanges as existing whale behavior suggests that $52,000 is now the floor for Bitcoin.
- Canadian Bitcoin ETF issuer seeks ‘green BTC’Cointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoNinepoint will allocate part of its management fees to even out the carbon footprint of Bitcoin in its exchange-traded fund…
- Google search interest in Dogecoin outstrips Bitcoin for first timeCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoFor the first time, more people globally are searching for news surrounding the meme cryptocurrency Dogecoin than Bitcoin.
- Record fundamentals meet $4K Ethereum: 5 things to watch in Bitcoin this weekCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoBitcoin bulls face-off with altcoins after the largest cryptocurrency’s latest rejection at $60,000 resistance.