About Bitcoin Cash:
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard fork of Bitcoin (BTC), that took place on 1st August 2017. The main idea of separation from main-trend was the scalability of the network. The block size increased to 8MB and block time equal 10 minutes. But the value of the supply limit is the same as for Bitcoin – 21 000 000. On 20th December 2017, Bitcoin Cash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 4,356 USD.
Read news about Bitcoin Cash:
- Where does the future of DeFi belong: Ethereum or Bitcoin? Experts answerCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoHere’s what decentralized finance experts think about either Ethereum or Bitcoin as the future of DeFi.
- Vietnam’s finance ministry warns about crypto trading risksCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoVietnam’s Ministry of Finance reminded the public that cryptocurrencies have no legal framework in the country.
- Bitcoin bull run is still in the early stages, key on-chain indicator showsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe Bitcoin rally is still at an early stage, according to one key metric, despite the overnight pullback.
- Bitcoin price charts hint at another drop after failing to break $52KCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin has failed to break above $52,000, which suggests more downside is possible in the short term.
- Bitcoin price is going to 'infinity' — Kraken CEOCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoA $1 million price tag for BTC within the next ten years is “pretty reasonable,” Jesse Powell tells Bloomberg.