About Bitcoin Cash:
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard fork of Bitcoin (BTC), that took place on 1st August 2017. The main idea of separation from main-trend was the scalability of the network. The block size increased to 8MB and block time equal 10 minutes. But the value of the supply limit is the same as for Bitcoin – 21 000 000. On 20th December 2017, Bitcoin Cash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 4,356 USD.
Read news about Bitcoin Cash:
- Bitcoin price doubles since the halving, with just 3.4M Bitcoin left for buyersCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoThe Bitcoin price has doubled since the halving in May, with Chainalysis attributing much of the bullish price action to…
- First company-sponsored Bitcoin retirement plans launched in USCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoDAiM has launched the United States’ first employer-sponsored retirement plans that support investments in Bitcoin.
- Outgoing SEC Chair Jay Clayton reveals what’s driving the rise of BTCCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoJay Clayton is stepping down from his role as SEC Chairman at the end of the year, but before going…
- ‘Coordinated media FUD' about Bitcoin from Financial Times to Fox BusinessCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoIn light of Bitcoin’s recent price rally, mainstream media has started to cover the industry again, but remain unconvinced it’s…
- DeFi tokens make triple-digit gains as Bitcoin price searches for supportCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoAs Bitcoin bulls attempt to flip $18K to support, DeFi investors are bagging hefty triple-digit sums.