About Bitcoin Cash:
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard fork of Bitcoin (BTC), that took place on 1st August 2017. The main idea of separation from main-trend was the scalability of the network. The block size increased to 8MB and block time equal 10 minutes. But the value of the supply limit is the same as for Bitcoin – 21 000 000. On 20th December 2017, Bitcoin Cash had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to 4,356 USD.
Read news about Bitcoin Cash:
- The Need to Report Carbon Emissions Amid the Coronavirus PandemicCointelegraph.com News - 47 minutes agoModern digital companies require more and more energy, which contributes to the global rise of carbon emissions
- Bitcoin Price Pumps $600 to CME Gap, But $6.6K May Be End for BullsCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoBTC price dead cat bounce or more evidence that the bottom is in?
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New UpdateCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoChinese mining firm Bitmain enhances Antminer E3’s lifespan by launching firmware
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone VaysCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe low is in for Bitcoin after $3,700 crash, Tone Vays has said as he dispels fears of lower lows
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap AboveCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBitcoin bounces back after signs of weakness result in a brief trip below $5,900