Augur is a decentralized, open-source market platform. Main tech advisor of Augur is Vitalik Buterin, creator of Ethereum. This software is for various betting like sports, voting, etc. Augur was created in 2015 by Jack Peterson and Joey Krug. The platform has its own token which is called REP, based on ERC-20. On 9 January 2018, Augur had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $99.80.
Read news about Augur:
- The Need to Report Carbon Emissions Amid the Coronavirus PandemicCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoModern digital companies require more and more energy, which contributes to the global rise of carbon emissions
- Bitcoin Price Pumps $600 to CME Gap, But $6.6K May Be End for BullsCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoBTC price dead cat bounce or more evidence that the bottom is in?
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New UpdateCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoChinese mining firm Bitmain enhances Antminer E3’s lifespan by launching firmware
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone VaysCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThe low is in for Bitcoin after $3,700 crash, Tone Vays has said as he dispels fears of lower lows
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap AboveCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoBitcoin bounces back after signs of weakness result in a brief trip below $5,900