0x is an open-source protocol, which allows on token exchange on Ethereum blockchain. More developers use 0x, to create decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Co-founders of 0x are Will Warren and Amir Bandeali, who created a special platform in October, 2016. 0x has a special token ERC-20, which is called ZRX. On 9 January 2018, 0x had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $2.53.
Read news about 0x:
- Beware! Scammers Are Out for Crypto Amid the Coronavirus PandemicCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoCybercrimes are on the rise amid the global coronavirus pandemic, and scammers are using crypto to facilitate some of their…
- Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Just Spiked to $7.3K, Liquidating $90MCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoBitcoin’s surge above the $6,900 and $7,100 resistance was propelled by $90 million worth of liquidations on BitMEX and Bitfinex
- Bitcoin Price Soars 15% to $7.2K But Breaking $8K Won’t Be EasyCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours ago#Bitcoin price breaks $7,000 for the first time since March crash
- Philippine SEC Warns of International Ponzi Offering 300% Daily ReturnsCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours ago‘Bitcoin Revolution’ Ponzi scheme targets investors from AUS, EU, and the Philippines using fake news & celeb endorsements on social…
- Bitcoin in the Aftermath of COVID-19: Two Possible ScenariosCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoFuturist Daniel Jeffries explains two possible scenarios awaiting crypto in the aftermath of COVID-19