0x is an open-source protocol, which allows on token exchange on Ethereum blockchain. More developers use 0x, to create decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Co-founders of 0x are Will Warren and Amir Bandeali, who created a special platform in October, 2016. 0x has a special token ERC-20, which is called ZRX. On 9 January 2018, 0x had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $2.53.
Read news about 0x:
- Bitcoin’s next top could be between $75K and $306K, Kraken research suggestsCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoA reading of the historical data paints a promising picture for Bitcoin’s potential growth in 2021.
- Stocks slide as dollar hits 4-month highs: Why Bitcoin price is slumping below $50KCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoBitcoin is slumping as the DXY breaks out and the U.S. stock market tanks.
- MicroStrategy dismisses market uncertainty, buys another Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoThe software company added another $10 million in BTC to its war chest.
- Bitfury's US Bitcoin mining subsidiary to go public via $2B SPAC mergerCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoBitcoin mining firms, even the newly-established ones, seem to be increasingly pursuing public listings.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Bybit shuts up shop in UK in compliance with FCA banCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBybit will stop serving customers from U.K.-based IP addresses starting March 31, following the FCA’s ban on all cryptocurrency derivatives…