0x is an open-source protocol, which allows on token exchange on Ethereum blockchain. More developers use 0x, to create decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Co-founders of 0x are Will Warren and Amir Bandeali, who created a special platform in October, 2016. 0x has a special token ERC-20, which is called ZRX. On 9 January 2018, 0x had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $2.53.
Read news about 0x:
- 4 reasons why Bitcoin price is on the verge of a new all-time highCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin price looks on track to set a new all-time high for these 4 key reasons.
- Bitcoin shortage is real, and PayPal is the cause, Pantera Capital claimsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoBitcoin’s supply crunch could be having a dramatic impact on price, according to Pantera Capital.
- Price analysis 11/20: BTC, ETH, XRP, LINK, LTC, BCH, DOT, BNB, ADA, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoBitcoin price is back on the path to a new all-time high, and it seems altcoins intend to follow suit.
- Singapore is exploring wholesale CBDC, local exec saysCointelegraph.com News - 16 hours agoThe chief fintech officer at Singapore’s central bank told Cointelegraph about his thoughts about Singapore’s wholesale CBDC.
- Bitcoin price breaks past $18.8K as bears and bulls map out its pathCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin has stabilized above $18,000 and broken out of the critical $18,500 level. Analysts discuss short-term bull…