0x is an open-source protocol, which allows on token exchange on Ethereum blockchain. More developers use 0x, to create decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Co-founders of 0x are Will Warren and Amir Bandeali, who created a special platform in October, 2016. 0x has a special token ERC-20, which is called ZRX. On 9 January 2018, 0x had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $2.53.
Read news about 0x:
- 3 things traders are saying about Bitcoin and the state of the bull marketCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoContrarian Bitcoin analysts pinpoint three reasons why they are still bullish on BTC price for the short and long-term.
- Data shows derivatives had little to do with Bitcoin's drop to $29KCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoBitcoin price shocked investors as it plunged 20% to a 6-month low, but data shows derivatives played a marginal role…
- Price analysis 6/23: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, XRP, DOGE, DOT, UNI, BCH, LTCCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoThe swift rebound in Bitcoin and altcoins indicates strong accumulation occurring at lower levels.
- Crypto market cap recovers $76B, altcoins rally after Bitcoin hits $34KCointelegraph.com News - 20 hours agoBitcoin’s quick recovery to $34,800 ignited a rally in altcoins, boosting the total crypto market capitalization by $76 billion.
- Senator Cynthia Lummis excited to buy the Bitcoin dipCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoThe senator from Wyoming plans to buy more BTC if the price drops further.