0x is an open-source protocol, which allows on token exchange on Ethereum blockchain. More developers use 0x, to create decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Co-founders of 0x are Will Warren and Amir Bandeali, who created a special platform in October, 2016. 0x has a special token ERC-20, which is called ZRX. On 9 January 2018, 0x had its own ATH (All-Time High price), which was equal to $2.53.
Read news about 0x:
- The Most Malicious Ransomwares Demanding Crypto to Watch Out ForCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoAs tech advances, so too, do the malware attacks. Amid a pandemic, ransomwares are turning to privacy-centric coins to get…
- Price Analysis 7/3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, ADA, BNB, EOS. CROCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoBitcoin and many altcoins are struggling to rise above the 20-day EMA, suggesting bears have the advantage in the short-term.
- Kraken’s Head of Business: ‘Bitcoin Could Go to $1,000,000‘Cointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoKraken Head of Business Dan Held explains why he believes Bitcoin could reach $1,000,000.
- Ripple Likely Sold XRP in an Unregistered Securities OfferingCointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoThe former CFTC chair’s analysis stating that Ripple’s XRP is not a security might be wrong.
- Set Your Alarms: Most Bitcoin Is Now Traded During These HoursCointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoThe start of trading in New York appears to impact Bitcoin volatility much more than other stock markets.