Another week and another great news from CoinCasso Group! As we promised, we are going to regularly publish the newsletter. Let’s take a look at what we did recently:
- 1. 1. We have sold 23767 CCX tokens (19.04 – 25.04)
- 2. 4. We are working on the implementation of: Initial Exchange Offering, OTC
- 3. 5. We hosted CoinCasso Partners Meeting in Cracow
- 4. 6. More and more countries are reading our blog
- 5. 7. We published an article “10 interesting facts about cryptocurrency exchanges”
- 6. 8. You can find our articles on Medium
- 7. Summary
1. We have sold 23767 CCX tokens (19.04 – 25.04)
The CCX token price is now close to 4 USD. We have already sold over 6,444,000 tokens in total. Check exact info on coincasso.io.
2. We attended Blockchain Life 2019 forum in Singapore
We visited Singapore, where we were a platinum sponsor of Blockchain Life 2019 forum. The event gathered over 3000 attendees from about 70 countries. In Singapore, there were representatives of such companies and platforms as Bitcoin.com, NEO, Dash, Cardano, Binance, Huobi, DigiFinex, BitForex, COINEAL and KuCoin. The conference was very successful, and our team is already preparing for the next blockchain event: Malta Blockchain Summit in May.
Check out the summary from Blockchain Life 2019 forum on our blog.
You can also see the photos and text-coverage from this event on its official Facebook fan page: Blockchain Life.
3. We implemented a modern layout on CoinCasso.com
4. We are working on the implementation of: Initial Exchange Offering, OTC
We are also working on technical aspects of our exchange and we want to help projects to run successful funds collection, such as ICO and STO. We want to give companies an opportunity to list their cryptocurrencies on our exchange. We also prepare to offer Over the Counter trading – the possibility of exchanging tokens and FIAT currency between two parties outside of the exchange.
5. We hosted CoinCasso Partners Meeting in Cracow
There were over 50 kind guests on CoinCasso Partners Meeting in Cracow, whom we would like to sincerely say thank you! The aim of a meeting was to briefly explain the core’s of our project, show the positive impact of blockchain technology on today’s world and to meet new cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
Check out summary on our blog.
6. More and more countries are reading our blog
CoinCasso is again becoming more and more international. Here are the leading countries that read our blog:
- Poland (19%),
- USA (10%),
- India (8%),
- Latvia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Cyprus (6%),
- Ireland, UK (3%),
- Japan (2%).
- Japonia (2%).
7. We published an article “10 interesting facts about cryptocurrency exchanges”
How high are the profits of top cryptocurrency exchanges? Who is “BearWhale”? What happened with Magic the Gathering exchange? Check out a new article on our blog: “10 interesting facts about cryptocurrency exchanges”.
8. You can find our articles on Medium
Have you heard about Medium? We want to remind you that you can find CoinCasso articles on this platform! Check the link below and follow us ????
9. We will be a sponsor at Malta Blockchain Summit in May
As we have already mentioned, after Blockchain Life 2019 in Singapore, we are going to attend Malta AI & Blockchain Summit, where we will be a sponsor! The conference will take place on 23-24 May. Stay tuned for more details and check out event’s official site.
All the time a lot is going on in CoinCaso Group, as well as on the entire cryptocurrency market! Bitcoin price is increasing and it is very likely that we are facing the beginning of the bull market, especially given the fact that Bitcoin mining is finally profitable. Spring has come, and this is certainly a good time for imrpovements. This, of course, is not the end, because we strongly believe that May will bring another good news. We wish you a nice weekend and see you in the next episode of CoinCasso newsletter!